Normandy Weekend 25th July- 28th July 2008

Were taking a 2 man tent for both of us, and I aspect Dawn & Nigel are as well what size tent r u taking steve just 4 u? I wonder? I know are u come clean Ill give u the chance:D

No can`t wait 4 man tent just 4 U, unless U doubling up 4 the breakfast, BEER tent, entertainment tent, dinner tent, Games tent!!!:P:P:P:P:hehe:

We’ll be over there while you are. If you see 2 UK scooters, don’t do the snobby biker thing: give us a nod:D

Excellent, no way were snobby you got the camp site we are staying you at, are more than welcome to drop in.

Cool. We’re trying to travel as light as poss (got a big passion for cider and calvados so I’m saving all space for carry-homes), so we’re planning on B&B’ing it, but we’re staying for the week, and while you['re there we’ll be in Domfront and Bayeux, so keep your eyes open.

Hope you have a good time whatever. It’s a cool region. If you’re anywhere nr Lisieux or Cambremer, then I really recommend popping into any tourist office and getting the leaflet for the Route du Cidre. It’s alovely route on twisty roads (short. Maybe only 60k or so) that goes alongside lovely orchards (that will all be in blossom now if you’re lucky) and through Beuvron en Auge which is a gorgeuos village and cool for lunch.

Tell us how you get on when you get back.

Bonnes vacances.

Hey take another look at our campsite! it has BB, and at the moment I`m supping Strongbow:)

PUT DOWN THE STRONGBOW!!! WALK AWAY FROM THAT NASTY CHEMICAL SOUP!!! I ONLY HAVE YOUR OWN HEALTH IN MY CONCERN.

Go immediately and find a nice french person who can get you some normandy cidre. With a little calva (pommeau for the ladies - copyright Al Murray) to wash it down with.

How’s the weather?

The last time I supped Cidre was in green land Spain, thanx for bringing back the memories, by the way at the moment its not raining and supposed to be going to Donnington monday.

:slight_smile:

As a fully paid up bloater, yes Im taking a 4 man tent :slight_smile: cheaper than a 2 man one, might even get my bike in there as well, deffo crates of beer, :smiley:

Ive pm’d ya BB but will keep a beady eye out for you over there,would be good to meet up :slight_smile:

I wonder why Steve has a four man tent all to himself? Is it because he thinks he may get lucky and invite a madamoiselle or 2 back for some topless massages, no, I know why he has a big tent like that all to himself, he has to share with his ego, big pants and tubs of lard he likes to keep handy for a snack.

Believe it or not I do actually like Steve, honest.

Well we’ve conned another to join us all paid up as well :)welcome aboard ray gonna be good trip :slight_smile:

Bumpetty bump anyone else wanna join us ? :slight_smile:

im coming, just booked the train and camping

now all i gotta do is book the weather

Excellent welcome aboard, don`t worry about the weather thats been booked already:P

ps don`t forget your Beer tokens;)

if steves booked the weather than it rain all weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

oooh look the ginger one is coming to play :slight_smile:

now do we bring him back or leave him for the frogs to keep decisions,decisions…:smiley:

do we have to keep him on a lead, is he safe to mingle with the natives ?

oh well guess time will tell, so anyone else wanna go with us ?

I was thinking of heading over to Normandy this weekend and only just seen this now…I’d probably be on for a train around 2ish the friday afternoon - so would have to play catch up…

will you be getting to the campsite that evening or are you going to stop off en-route somewhere else?

is there a particular route you’ll be taking to get to the desintation??

cheeeeers!

PM sent kml

Hi Kml proberly going to use a route from Calais to Saint-Martin-Des-Besaces from the RAC route finder (no toll roads) plan to get there late afternoon.

Was it just no toll roads, or was the preference that more, less or no motorway?

Cheers,

Kelv