*nod*

newby no dooby here :slight_smile: hope you all are well and getting some :w00t:

AGE = 22
LOCATION = tw something “wild west y’all”
CROTCH ROCKET = CBF 125 (brakes are **** ! ACCELERATION is OK ! BUT IT IS VERY FUEL EFFICIENT , very very EFFICIENT :slight_smile:
DREAM BIKE = HD IRON SPORTSTER
LICENCE STATUS = CBT (gonna do my A2 before April so, yay :slight_smile:

got in to biking because its “cost efficient” :alien: … nah , got into biking because i love cruisers / choppers/ tOUerERs
GOT A FEW QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO SHARE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU KNOW

1. WHAT MADE YOU START RIDING ? NAME YOU CROTCH ROCKET :arrow:
  2. I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT BUYING A BETTER MOTORCYCLE , SO HIT ME UP IF YOU HAVE THE TIME AND KNOWLEDGE . EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE JUST HIT ME UP FOR A HEY :smooooth:

RIDE SAFE AND HAVE FUN !

TW…?

tw8 mate , you alright ?

Howdy partner…

TW7 buddy, PROPS

@1down5up
sup brother , whats delivering pizzas like ?

@Conrad B
that is only down the road bro , hit me up if you don’t mind riding with L plate TWINKIES

TW8, postcode of my old school (although I went there before most folks on LB were born ;-)). Welcome to LB, most on here would nod back at ya. Bring the CBF down to the Ace one newbie night, they’re quite popular recently so you’ll fit right in!

Welcome to LB

[quote]
mongolmonster (16/02/2013)

@1down5up
sup brother , whats delivering pizzas like ?

Hi can I have meat feast and garlic bread
Pin

[quote]
Pinhead (16/02/2013)

I don’t know about the garlic bread…But I can deliver a huge meat feast, But the bonus is, If I’m late, I have a flux capaciter, so I can go back in time…

Its design is based on the female reproductive system.so someone on here thinks
Did you rent or buy it
Pin

Well… what I did was, I mugged marti Mcfly took him home and forced him to tell me where it is, But of course he wouldn’t. so I cut his nipples off and had them on toast for breakfast… he finally confessed to its were abouts, He’s still in my cubboard chained up, I take great pleasure whipping him accross the eyes with stinging nettles! Poor little bugger!

So yeah I stole it…

Hi mongolmonster and welcome :slight_smile:

R

I didn’t see that one coming
Pin

Well you did ask pinhead…

Thinking about it
Can you fit me in thursday afternoon and maybe
A saturday morning
If there is enough room in the cupboard
Pin

I will take pleasure in whipping you and what ever the other thing was with nipples!

well I do have osama bin ladan in my bin cupboard but he’s starting to stink…so you can go in the cellar with the gimp and all the other dead bodys.Their fully dressed and sat at the dinner table ready for sunday lunch with mother!!

Sounds like home from home
I can bring my own mum
Is it formal dress or casual
It’s just the texido is at the cleaners
Pin