No more hooning down to Loomies

https://www.hampshire-pcc.gov.uk/investment-in-new-speed-camera-technology-to-tackle-persistent-noise-and-speeding-on-problem-roads

That’s a couple of Hampshire’s loveliest roads that are going to be a whole lot duller in the future. I drive these roads shed loads for work and the biggest problem I ever have is not speeding hooligan bikers, but the knobs doing about half the speed limit and braking for no reason. I can’t see average cams doing much to improve their driving abilities.

2 Likes

Always as shame when nice runs are ruined

Hark at Donna Jones blowing her trumpet on the easy targets. Only 8 months in office and she’s already on a wing and a prayer for the next election! Notice how she places loud exhausts and speeding in the anti-social behaviour crime bracket as if this scheme will do something to lower the anti-social behaviour crime rate.

The problem in ‘listening to local people’ is the exaggerated claims they make, they expect the world, his wife and dog to believe every other motorcycle passing through the village is doing 100 mph in posted 30 mph speed limit.

Wake up Donna and get on with Hampshires real life crime problems in the violence and sexual offences bracket.

1 Like