National Motorcycle Museum Live Oct 2019

Anyone?

Nobody?

Sod the rain warnings I’ve just rolled the 250 out of the stable. Late breakfast at the Super Sausage or a meal deal from the Sheldon Tesco?

You picked the wrong day. Not only is the forecast utterly dire, but it’s also England vs New Zealand in the Rugby World Cup.

And England are in the lead. I’m going nowhere! :grin::grin::grin:

No such thing as a wrong day for exercising The 250. A cracking day out with a little Shed and Buried featuring the usual suspects and special guests John McGuinness and Alen Millyard. The 300 miles of mainly dual carriageways in the rain was well worth it and did it rain? Poor visibility kept the traffic flow to <25 mph on the M6!

On the Rugby front I have the RWC set to ‘series record’ mainly because I’ve been known to doze off in the armchair and miss chunks. No chance of falling asleep during England vs New Zealand though. The game was over after the first 4 minutes, that was 2 minutes of Haka and 2 minutes of an England rampage to go a converted try ahead. Fair play to New Zealand though they kept us on the edge of our seats for the next 70 minutes, how many times have we seen NZ pull these games back? Not tonight Josephine!

Happy Days