Nitro kit - helmets, leathers, gloves, boots

Hi guys, anyone got any views on Nitro gear?

Cheap and you get what you pay for…

Yeah, but is that cos you’ve owned and have personal experience of it or just cos that’s what you’ve heard…?

I own Nitro boots… They are a few month old but will need changing before summers end and believe you me i am not buying the same again…
Ok for comfort… just not solid…

Can you let me know what make they are…if you know…

Thanks

http://www.nitro-helmets.com/product_detail.php?product_id=195

Fair enough, where’d they wear through (sole, strapping, seams?), cos I think they’re the one’s i might be getting…

I will be wearing them on Wednesday if you are coming to Borrow market (if it doesn’t rain that is… as they are not really that waterproof…

Si j’suis la, bien, ou plus tard! Pas tres important. J’ai organiser une test avec Nitro. Boots, leathers, gloves helmet. Sais pas se q’uil me donner mais je voudrais seulement savoir ce que quel qu’un pense de leur kit.

And if you understood that , then my French teacher would be so frigging proud of me she’d poo garlic and shout oh la la, voulez vous couchez avec mois ce soir Monsiour Kenobi!

actually ive found the nitro helmets the best ive ever had for fit previously had avg which was rubbish, the one I have is very well vented so it’s been excellent for demisting over winter - soon to see what the summer will be like. I must say that the quality is what you pay for thou in terms of finish etc…

http://www.v-s-j.com/helmets/800(00).jpg

this one

La police, ne t’a pas encore trouvé?

well, i own a set of the nitro boots too and they are cracking, i will wear them out then buy a nice set of alpinestars, or new sidis, i have a set of blackrain evos and they are great too!

Mate! You need a nice pair of Daytonas when the Nitro’s expire…

Macp = Daytona/Rukka freelance salesman…he’s on commission so watch him like a Hawk

What size boots do you take Tobs???/

why? you getting me some freebie’s form out the back door of a warehouse?

I have the nitro 101’s and within a couple of months the instep is cracking… they are plastic, so I got a brand new pair of Sidi Vertebras off flea bay for £50. Admittedly the nitro boots are more comfortable, but hey, function over form. The 101’s are waterproof though, tried and tested, even with the cracked instep.

I have a nitro helmet, it’s my spare, got it free, so cant complain too much, but wouldn’t wear it for longer than a 20 min journey. Used it the other night, couldnt close the ventilation so face was freezing and still misted up. Was quite quiet though.

The stuff does seem cheap and cheerful, just doesnt last that long.

Thanks all for feedback.
Good to know!