Ninja 600

A mate of mine is selling his Black Ninja 600. Its 58 reg (Jan 09) and has 9400 miles on the clock.

Comes with DataTool 4 alarm, tax till 31 December 2011 and Mot till Jan 2012.

He is selling it for ~£4,800. Get in touch if you are interested :slight_smile:

Pictures:

Perfect for you, no?

This cannot be for real, if ever a stolen bike was on sale this must be it.

Who would advertise with a name like Spere.

Lets play him along, make an offer, then beat him up.:smiley:

Nah mate, I see a Fireblade in my near future :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone know where he lives? We could go round for a coffee and a word.:slight_smile:

i know where there is an 2010 fireblade, with 1300 miles on the clock, repsol colours, £9300 or near offer, if yer intrested:)

Fireblade… nice!

Be warned about the insurance though… Mine started at £8000!!! Although not as bad as another quote I saw on here for around £93,000. Was a pretty crap situation when nearly had to cancel order of new bike.

Tempting … just waiting to see what insurance have to say.

Although have been giving this new bike thing a lot of thought and with plans of touring around Europe this year, I’m split between buying a sport or a sport-tour … a Ducati Multistrada 1200, Honda VFR1200F, BMW R1200GS or Fireblade

Or might get a 125 and have it fitted with hyper-thrust :wink:

Best get an old man’s bike to suit your new riding style…Mo’s selling his Blackbird cheap :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice bike do you fancy swapping it for a '99 Fazer 600? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry mate, he is trying to sell it to buy a car

good luck with sale :slight_smile: i like ninja bikes, even it’s name sound so cool, i like ninja bikes in a green colour :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: they just look so damn sexy. but i’ve already got one 600 baby.

another thing this speeded up video is quite awesome actually, makes me want to be that fast to get those sort of thrills…and one day i will

i knew i liked you the day i first met you, just dont get one nicer than mine!!:wink:

And dont crash it within a week :blush:

Item number: 300522306406

Item specifics - MotorcyclesCondition:
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Manufacturer: HondaModel: FIREBLADENumber of Previous Owners: --Type: --Engine Size: 1,000 ccMileage: 1400Power: --Model Year: 2010Colour: --Date of 1st Registration: 01 Mar 2010Metallic Paint: --Gears: --MOT Expiration Date: --Drive Type: --Warranty: --Start Type: --Independent Vehicle Inspection: --V5 Registration Document: --Road Tax: --Customised Features: --Extra Features: --Performance Upgrades: --Previously Registered Overseas: –

have a look at this one schubert, do you need me to put in an offer?

Can you imagine buying your first new bike and then crashing it within 300 miles before it’s even been broken in :angry:

zeepony, are you speaking about crashing the beautiful repsol Fireblade I saw the other night at the BM?

bluelagos, 300 miles is good compared to this poor chap :stuck_out_tongue: