Nicked Street Triple in Kingston upon Thames

Hi Guys

First post on here in an age, not good. As the title says Triumph Street Triple white on '10 plate, presently ‘parked’ in our carpark with all it’s ignition wiring hanging out, anyone know anything or missing it?

Cheers

Ian

You can check the plate here https://isitnicked.com

Yeah, that wasn’t too helpful, frankly I’m not interested in it’s MOT history, just trying to help out a presumably p**sed off biker find his bike. I’m fairly convinced it’s been nicked, this bourne out by the trailing wiring!

Cheers

Ian

That site - whilst it does give you details on MOT, does also say you can login to see if the vehicle is stolen.

Urgh, thanks for posting up @Ian_Daly. I’d give the Police non-emergency line a call on 101 and let them know. They should know for sure if it’s stolen :slight_smile:

Yeah, rang them, they don’t seem to take calls, just point you to their site where they want to know the ins and out of a ducks arse, their own site reckons it take 15 mins to register a crime! Frankly they just dont appear interested!

Cheers

Ian

1 Like

Yes it does say that then it directs you to download some app, christ ,why is it so difficult to get the word out to a fellow biker?

Cheers

Ian

Post or PM me the reg and I’ll check if it’s showing as stolen

1 Like

I posted it on a triumph UK Facebook page I’m on as well. No one on there has one missing in that area

It’s currently showing as not stolen, also coming up as orange on the databases.

OK this looks like it’s on a cloned plate and the feckers have partially obscured the VIN!
Couple of photos to see if any minds are jogged?
IMG_20200304_113720|375x500
IMG_20200304_113708|375x500

That’s dodgy as fuck. Police need to get that off the street asap.

move it if you can

THe Rozzers turned up and collected it yesterday, apparently it was nicked over a week ago and has popped up all over London in the last 7 days!

Ian

2 Likes

Good effort Ian