Nicest route to Brighton?

Itching to ride and if its dry tomorrow morning i’m gonna go for a jolly.

Whats the best route from East London?

From East London there’s better tarmac leading to Walton-on-the-Naze but the fish n chips are now on the low side of mediocre at Yate’s Fish Bar but if its Brighton that tickles your fancy you need to get south side of the M25, Head for Sevenoaks.

Leave M25 at J5 (A21/A25) pick up the B2042, B2027, B2028 and B2112 Takes you from Sevenoaks to Brighton via Edenbridge, Longfield, Turners Hill, Ardingly, Lindfield, Haywards Heath and Ditchling Beacon (view point).

For Lunch head off to Wolfies 90 Goldstone Villas, Hove, BN3 3RU for some of the best fish n chips on the south coast.

I have a mate in Brighton i want to go say hello to, Walton-on-the-Naze I will keep in mind for future =)

Thank you!

Or if you pick up the A225 from Dartford to Sevenoaks you can drop in at Eynsford where Andy took this footage

A notable and small diversions in that area: divert off b2112 and jump on st Helenalane into the mix. Then loop.back on the b2116 via a275 to ditchling to carry on up to ditching beacon

good run. got lost loads, nearly took out a pheasent (sadly the camera was off) missed the carpark on ditchling rise so ill have to go again!

Good chips!

Attachments

Oh you would have had fun going up ditchling beacon on that… Used to get front wheel in air on that road if you can get a clear run

Last couple of times I’ve been up had a clear road on the 690. Fantastic! :grinning:

Oh you would have had fun going up ditchling beacon on that... Used to get front wheel in air on that road if you can get a clear run Serrisan
Yep, front wheel in the air over every one of those humps on the brighton evening run last summer 😎 

Oh man, nice bike, very nice bike Brrrap701.