Nice to see we're treated fairly...

Not…

After the newbie meet I swung past the bridge on a sort of detour - got a second bike and it’s a hoot but hats another story…

Anyway lots of cars parked in the road and the same 4 scoots parked on the pavement by the flats. So much for rigourous enforcement…

reinforces the point that perhaps a meet on another night would be cool

I’m not sure the police could cope with that…They might not have the minibus booked for another night and they can’t let the Community Support Officers walk that far on their own - they might get mugged…

Anyone fancy a cuppa after Cubana…

As much as I hate them… MAG might be a useful allie in the battle of the bridge…

Doesnt surprise me!

God! I can see it now - sit down protest - chaining bikes and leaving them in the lfts to the flats - closing the road…Burning the park…

…and all before breakfast while they decided how they want to protest…

Sounds like fun

Naked bike protest!!! I give the police 4 min after seeing me naked on my bike before they cave in and allow the meet to go ahead (meat to go ahead:sick.

PMSL…

That will stop when you see my flabby pale arse sail by on the DRZ!!!

Just spat coffee all over my keyboard you fecker

You should be working, not drinking coffee! Go to your room!!!Lol

Yeah! We should all earn extra money and club together and buy one of the flats. Get oursleves voted onto the residents association and instigate a pro biker policy…

Then hold a bikers party…

Some one I know in St Albans was arrested on a bike wearing only a pair of chaps. He got caught because he stalled it and couldn’t start it in gear.

It weren’t Matt!

Had a feeling that it would only be heavily patrolled on a Friday Night. I too agree that we should go on a different night and see what happens. Some photographic and video evidence would also be good of what doesn’t happen on nights other than fridays.

I feel a mass breakdown of bikes coming on. Mind you it is one thing having a laugh about it on here and doing it. I feel if we are going to do anything we do it well within the parameters of the law, no need to throw fuel on the fire. Legal protest does work. I dont think burnouts or wheelies past will achieve anything, just give the residents, council and police more amunition to say “told you they were all bad”. Anyway, that’s my two pence. By the way, can I still get naked on the bike?

agree with within legal limits…

sorry London but am gonna have to disagree with you naked on the bike… sorry mate but Lady Godiva you aint…

I’m actually suprised they were allowed to build residential properties there, years of triumphs dropping oil around the bridge must make the place pretty toxic

PMSL.

As for LondonDRZ getting naked on the bike, go find yourself some pics of what happens if you come off not wearing the correct attire. I wouldn’t risk it, even for a laugh.

As for protest, agree as long as it is done legally. Perhaps the LB’ers can prove that its not all bikers that are considered anti-social.

oi! lol :wink:

Right that’s the plan then - the 3 of us naked on the bridge - I give the police 2 mins before they cave on all of us.

m

Mmmm Matt and I naked on bikes!!! Now that will be a sight. Wide angle lens anyone!!!