Newbie saying hi!

Hi all,
I’ve been trawling the site for a few days and thought I should introduce myself.

I’ve been riding for about 4 years now and passed my DAS just over 3 years ago.
Currently on a 1982 Honda CB900f but have had a few different bikes in the last few years.
I live in Temple Fortune, near Golders Green, North London, so if anyone’s in the area give me a yell - I work from home so can often pop out for a quick blast if/when the sun comes out :slight_smile:

Looking forward to meeting some of you in the near future.

Chris

Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

welcome

Hi & welcome to the community.:slight_smile:

Firstly, it would be very helpful if you could post a picture of yourself and your pride and joy in the pinned thread “Newbie Face/Bike Photo Sheet” at the top of the newbie forum, this will help the community recognise you at meets and of course ride-outs.

LB has a regular Wednesday night meet at Borough Market (BM) where we hope you’ll come down and meet like minded members.

http://g.co/maps/w43bx

Also on a Wednesday night you’ll find LB members at the Ace Café

http://g.co/maps/q2nr2 and Blackheath Tea Hut http://g.co/maps/3yywk

If ride-outs are your thing then check out the Ride-Outs, Meets & Events section of the forum where members post regular ride outs.

So get posting and enjoy your new playground.:wink:

Thanks guys. I’m going to post a pic as soon as I have one with me actually in it. And I hope to see some of you at the Ace Cafe one Wednesday soon.

welcome

GSXRAng hosts a ‘Newbie Night’ on the first Monday of every month. Although it isn’t part of the official LB calendar anymore it is to my understanding she is still dedicated to making it happen along with a few other LB members. You’ll find that Borough Market and The Blackheath Tea Hut has a greater turnout on a Wednesday. Having said that, there are regulars at each one of those meets so it is probably beneficial to attend each meet at one point. I’m sure you will feel most welcome at all of the meets though and you will eventually meet everyone if you attend rideouts.

Hi Chris, welcome to the mad house :slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile:

welcome, i’m in north london edgeware
there is a LB night on Ace on Fridays as well :smiley:

Hello and welcome to LB :slight_smile:

welcome aboard chris. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Where does this ‘newbie night’ occur?

What time do you guys meet at the Ace Cafe on Wednesdays and Fridays then? Borough Market is a bit of a slog to get to from where I live and I can’t say I particularly enjoy riding through central London, but I’m sure I’ll make it along at some point.

Newbie night is at the Ace.

People just rock up after work.

lol @ Rob.

copy/paste much?!?! hahahahahahahahahahah

:laugh:

Cool, well I may pop down tomorrow if it’s not raining.

And could someone please tell me why my response keeps being included in the quotes even when it’s outside the brackets thingys??

Type it above like this…

… Or hit enter twice and type below like this.

Still won’t work?

Type above. That works 100%