Newbie Night 02/08/2010

Me too, i’ll come along :smiley:

Ha Ha, sorry Tim can only give you a 4 out of 10 for your complaint, check mine out:Dhttp://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic576823-59-1.aspx?Highlight=newbie+night

[quote]
Rioting Rob (29/07/2010)

Ah yes, I forgot about Rob’s epic entrance to the world of LB! :smiley:

[quote]
Alex Gold (29/07/2010)

just read through it myself, friggin hilarious:D

I like the bit where some guy says he might come to BM, then says he’ll probably drop his bike… :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, we definitely need the inbetweeners sticker on the LB shop NOW! :smiley:

What knee deep in clunge?

:slight_smile:

all we need now is the main sites calandar and event page updated to correspond

RR 4 ******* 4 you small short assed womble like creature … four …

Umm … I can’t see that when I look at that page. Do you have to make the event “public” or something?

Cheers

Alex

Its not there when I look either!

Depends which Calendar you are looking at If you are looking at the one that you are taken to from the link as below that sits on the top right of the page then the event is there and it is public and i have just checked it, i dont have access to the other calendar.

Ah, there’s a “Forum Calendar” and an “Events Calendar” – How confusing :slight_smile:

This is where the Newbie Night is now mentioned -

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Calendar1-8-2010-1.aspx

Be good to get it mentioned on the other Events calendar somehow too …

Cheers

Alex

Ahh ha!! I see it on the forum calendar now! I was looking at the events calendar on the mainhome page where it clearly lists BMM every Wednesday and doesn’t list newbie night as an event!

Hey Trisckie - have you got some strange HTML in your reply or footer? Seems to be playing havoc with the layout :hehe:

Don’t mind me, just getting in on the odd formatting action! :smiley:

Oooooooopssss

What have i done, i didnt break anything honest:P

Phewwwwwww

Seems like i have fixed whatever i had done :w00t:

Haven’t been to a Newbie night for 2 and a half years, so might well make it down for this - although I doubt I’ll get out of work in time to get there for 6pm!! Plus there is the sense of direction issue from south east to north west london and the tricky turn off to the Ace - so might be there by midnight;).

Oh damn. I’d like to come but I’m busy tomorrow night. :frowning:

I’ve always wanted to show my face but I live 20 miles away from the ACE, in Woolwich Arsenal (S.E london) maybe someone could organise a closer place to meet for newbies…not necessarily Borough Market too! Round trip to the Ace for me is on the verge of 50 miles.

Think i’ll have to give it a miss…yet again :crying:

Hey - make the effort! :smiley: I think there are people coming from even further away to join the fun. I think Weefrenchie is coming up from Kent.

Hope to see you there :wink:

Alex