Newbie here to say hello!

Hi All,

Just come back from Rykers where I was told about this site… so I’ve signed up!

I passed my CBT in September and bought my CBR125R bundle of fun in November and I go out whenever I get the chance. If there is anyone in Bromley area who doesn’t mind going out with a ‘learner’ every so often please get in touch! Personally I don’t think I’m a bad rider but am always willing to get tips or feedback to help me pass my test!

Love to you all!

Orla

Welcome to LB

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hi, welcome to LB. I also did my CBT in september, must have been a good month for new riders to hit the road,lol

Welcome to the site

Welcome aboard

Welcome to LB Orla! Hope to see you at a meet or the Newbie Night at the Ace soon

Hello again,

How funny was it to be chatting with you on Saturday outside Dobles and then to see you at Boxhill this morning?

I’m glad you’ve signed up to the site sweetie, you won’t be dissapointed. There are loads of people on here that have tips and tricks to teach you and there will be plenty of rideouts that you can join in on. Enjoy that 125 babe and see you soon.

Take care.

LF xx

Hi Pixie,

Im a fellow newbie and dont live too far from you, im in dark Kent somewhere, I would love to ride with you, I am off road at the mo, picking my new bike up in March, I have a couple of 2 way helmet radios so I can give you some pointers while riding, if you need it by then.

Hey matey, I’m in Kent, let me know when u want a rideout! Welcome to LB

Howdy !!

welcome aboard !

Hi and welcome , see you at a newbie meet soon

Ian

Hi All!

Lustfish - thank you so much for telling me about this site, you’re right everyone is so friendly and helpful!

Thank you all for your responses! Like I said before I’m in West Wickham, kent so any budding mentors out there please contact me via PM/Email, I’d love to hear from you (the only person I know into bikes is my ex so would like to get to know other bikers out there who I can meet)

Also hoping to get to Donington this year for the GP if anyone’s interested or find people to watch the GP with when it starts (the Swan in WW said they will show it if it doesn’t clash with the footie!)

Looking forward to meeting you ALL!

Orla

hello and welcome!

isnt it great being a newbie!

greetings comrade. have you thought of the one day bike safe course run by transport for london and da cops? I found it really good at the ace cafe. I had been riding a 125 scooter for a year before i went on it, and learnt sooooo much. well worth the mere 30 squid.

anyways welcom. hope it gets warmer…

greetings comrade. have you thought of the one day bike safe course run by transport for london and da cops? I found it really good at the ace cafe. I had been riding a 125 scooter for a year before i went on it, and learnt sooooo much. well worth the mere 30 squid.

anyways welcom. hope it gets warmer…

Welcome to LB

Welcome to the site look forward to catching up on a ride out soon…

Rich.

Does anyone know about the course Indieboy was referring to - tried emailing him yonks ago and he hasn’t got back to me.

Would love to pass test 1st time.