Newbie from west ham

Hi all,

Well i am newbie to london and a newbie to bikes. I did my test years ago while in the army and thought nothing of getting a bike till 2 month ago my car packed up and had a bike in my head for a bit (must of been fate making my car go bang) so i am riding a cbr 600f and loving it.

if anyone is near my area and go for regular rides please let me know be nice to meet up with other bikers pottering around on your own can get when you dont know the area, hope to hear from some of you. take care and safe riding.

Morning! Nice choice of bike : ) You coming to the meet in Borough Market on Weds???

welcome to LB, there is often something going on somewhere, check the rideout section.

hi and welcome

a few of us are not that far from you.

pop along to a bm meet on wednesday eve

Welcome, yep, do the Borough Markt meet on Weds, can meet up with some of the people who post here.

It’s rather simple route from your location.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=West+Ham,+Manor+Rd,+Newham,+London,+United+Kingdom&daddr=stoney+street,+southwark&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.461748,59.238281&ie=UTF8&cd=3&ll=51.52295,-0.05991&spn=0.046675,0.1157&z=13&om=1

That’ll do it.

hi and welcome hope to see you at bm

Welcome, a bit of a newbie myself, folks around here are quite pleasant & I hope you enjoy it here

hi all,

Thaks for the response cant make this wednesday meet at the market but for sure be there next week. Also thought i would post a pic of my bike

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/1131/bikerg0.jpg

Welcome mate, lived in West ham about 35 years ago

Hiya,Welcome to LB. As well as the bm there is a newbie night on the 3rd september at the ace cafe. Come along and say Hi.

mean machine… Welcome to Londonbikers mate…

hi fella im from 7 kings my m8 from south woodford we’re gonna be going up to the ace on monday to the newbie night if ya fancy it im sure we can arrange to meet somewhere and ride up with us:D

Hiya and welcome to LB. There’s quite a few of us eastside-try and get down to Borough Market on Weds-High Beech t-hut’s worth a visit-have you been there?

Welcome aboard :slight_smile: