Newbie from Norfolk......

Hello all, some of you may have seen me chugging up the A13 on my old BMW R65 for the last 6 months. Then last weekend I pick up an 02 CBR600f from Bodmin, yes Bodmin! And proceeded to drive it back in one hit. It looks like I’ll be joining the fray, and I’m looking forward to it!

I have lived in London for about 6 years. Barking and now Leytonston! (I did not think it could get any worse:ermm:)

Looking forward to frequenting the Borough meet ups soon and meeting all you folks.

Ian

Hi :slight_smile: Welcome to LB :slight_smile: Am just down the road from Leytonstone :smiley:

hey dude and welcome hope to see you at the bmm meet!

Welcometo LB. Whereabouts in Norfolk are you from?

Hi and welcome to LB :wink:

Hey! Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

welcome

Heya, welcome to LB :slight_smile: hope to see you down BM on Weds.
Enjoy the site :smiley:

That look’s great! And you’re only just round the corner from me, very handy. I’m looking forward to watching you perform :wink:

Yes I’ll be coming along on Wednesday, though not for long as for some reason the nice Mr NHS has me on-call Tuesday and Thursday this week!!! :ermm:

I’ll be on a very shiny blue CBR, keep a look out for me and say Hi!!:w00t:

Yes I’ll be coming along on Wednesday, though not for long as for some reason the nice Mr NHS has me on-call Tuesday and Thursday this week!!! :ermm:

I’ll be on a very shiny blue CBR, keep a look out for me and say Hi!!:w00t:

:cool:welcome venoslaw.

See u at BM on wed

Welcome mate

welcome to LB

I See you found your way here… welcome, welcome! :slight_smile:

I’m the guy you were talking to at SBK on Sat. Good to see you posting and hopefully see you at BMM (not sure what time I’ll get there as I have to travel from Epsom and might have to work late!)

Anyways see you around on one of the rideouts maybe! :slight_smile:

It will be good to see you M8