Newbie back in the saddle!

Hello all,

Thought I’d introduce myself and and say hi and give you the history behind whats brought me to this site. Well, after a 2.5 year abscence, i’ve decided to get back in the saddle. Not that I ever intended on giving up biking mind! Anyway, It was the easiest decision I’ve ever made, mmmmm let me see - no jams, no parking fees (for now anyway!) no congestion charge the list is endless.

I know a couple of you already on this site and its thanks to their incessant “have you got a bike yet?” over these last two and a half years that have finally seen me go out and get me a yellow 2001 Honda CBR 600 f4i.

I cant tell you how much I love this bike - its 6 years old and has NEVER been dropped! Unbelievable!! which is a bit like its milage…46K :ermm:Still, I take solace from the video on you tube showing an F4i reaching 100,000miles!! and the best part is that it reverts back to 00000 miles!

So anyway, give me a couple of weeks and I should hopefully be filling my profile with pics and vids so you can start to put a face to the name!

Safe riding

Bumblebee

Hi and welcome aboard.

morning and welcome

Hi! welcome! Me too had cbr 600 f yellow just like yours!! they are fantastic bikes and if you take care of it, it will last forever!! sold it last week!!!:slight_smile:

Welcome to LB :smiley:

Hello and welcome aboard.

Welcome back to biking :wink:

Hello and welcome to LB and back to biking!

Hi and welcome, great bike you got there , i had one a few years ago brill.

Thanks for all your welcome comments folks - glad to see i’ve got the official thumbs up on my bike purchase!

look out for pics soon!!!:slight_smile:

I knew it would all pay off in the end… :cool:

When I could see we had arrived at the point where you were no longer laughing when I asked you about whether you had gotten a new bike, I knew the time was nigh :smiley:

Welcome mate…We have time to make up so you’ll be getting many invites to rideouts. :wink: