New Year's Day lunch at the Ace

I haven’t seen some of you old muckers for a while, but am planning on being at the Ace around lunchtime on New Years Day - unless it is snowing. Feel free to bob along for a lukewarm tea and a fry up.

May well see you there Hels. :kiss:

Nice one !!! That will be excellent. I am also having a cuppa about 10 ish at Box with martin tomorrow, so will say hello if any LBers are about.

Probably make this too. :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen you for what seems like aaaaages, Hels. See you @ The Ace on NYD for a dodgy coffee and a catchup.

Great Janey - will really look forward to it and do bring Tim if he is around also :slight_smile: We bumped into Brian today at Box Hill - and had a good dry ride with a roast lunch.

Shall we say about 12 / 12.30 ish at the Ace?

Tim’s working all over Crimbo and the New Year holiday (he’s got me and my Triumph to support, so I an’t blame him!), so it’ll just be me. Unless I can engineer a breakdown and get 24/7 to send him to rescue me :Whistling:

Me and MetalRed have been known to do the NYD hang-over run to the ACE before and may well be there.

Excellent idea, we will probably join you.

Will look forward to it :slight_smile:

Right see u folks tomorrow. I will aim for 12.30 (12 might be pushing it)
Happy New Year

:slight_smile:

12.30 good for me… will give the frost time to clear if today is any thing to go by. :slight_smile:

i would but, if all goes to plan i will still be over the legal limit :smiley:

I hope to drop in
Pin
Looking forward to see the new year in with good friends

I hope to drop in.

Looks like there may be some holes in their ceiling :ermm:

With the size of my waist if I bounce
Thanks to Nics good cooking

I will take the ceiling out
Pin

you never know, if I can remember the way :w00t:

I think its about time I got some air… see you there :smiley:

We are on are way, when her indoors can throw some clothes on.