NEW UPDATE ON ROSS

Glad to hear things are getting better. Let me know when he’s at KCH, I’ll pop down then.

If anything is needed to be taken down (in the way of treats etc etc) then let me know.

Catch up with ya soon Ross.

Well, last time I went there Ross has complained about the hospital food which seems to be so bad he’s given him the scheetz, hence if anyone really wants to make him happy they should try and smuggle in some very well concealed take away treat, anything will do: a curry or a chinese, it will make his day! Just make sure no one can smell it on your way in.

When’s moving to KCH? I was thinking about popping over to see him tomorrow, not much point in going to Darrent Valley if he’s already been moved

ive just rang the hospital and he is still on Maple Ward at Darenth Valley in Dartford…visiting 2-4 and 6-8pm…im off up there now with a well concealed thermos of home made lamb stew (no room for the dumplings though)

oh… and a copy of Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus…no point not learning anything whilst waiting around

just remember: Maple Ward, first floor, bed no. 5

Hi Debbie here,

i did leave a message, but incase anyone missed it, he will be at Darent Valley until MONDAY morning, so visiting this weekend will be fine, he is still on Maple ward 2nd floor, the ground floor is the first ( i know its strange) however its easy to find.

Ross does hate the food, but was able to get a chinese on thursday night, and he will love the Stew

when he goes to KCH i will let you all know what ward and how long he might be there, i will be unable to get there, so if anyone is near and is able to visit him i’d be gratefull.

take care

Debbie xx

wheres kch

i know you can read this Ross…but you cant reply…

it was good to see you today and that the lamb stew went down well, the smell filled the ward and made it homely (if a ward can ever be homely!!) and im sorry no dumplings, only me!

…i hope …the old guy next to you has stopped waving his d**k around and gets a happiness and acceptance enema …the empty bed opposite remains empty and not filled with another downed biker… the narky nurse has been transferred …you get some sleep …you get a longer straw to hang your fag out of the window …you dont get wind from my stew!

i cant make tomorrow (sunday) til the late visiting cos i have to take my boys out…and i will have to bring in a takeaway rather than the roast potatoes you wanted sorry…see you later mate

A NOTE TO LBers… JUST A FEW HOURS OUT OF YOUR DAY CAN MAKE SUCH A DIFFERENCE…

AND HOPEFULLY IT WONT BE YOU WANTING A VISITOR ONE DAY …JUST A THOUGHT

Salee obviously done a deal with Ross and swapped her stew for some of Ross’s drugs

good thoughts Salee

i’ve got the cauldron bubbling away nicely for more stew!!

and if i had Ross’s drugs i would be ripping the metal work out of my leg and seeing monkeys just like he has been!!