New TopGear Lineup

It’s actually starting to look like it might be a credible show now. Chris Harris, Sabine Schmitz and Eddie Jordan are all decent presenters. It may actually show up how stale and tired the old format was.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35548081

Now they got two proper drivers. I see no need for Stig any more. There is a high chance of Chris or Sabine kicking stigs ass :smiley:

Did not realise Chris Harris was that short

Eddie Jordan talks even more shyte then me and that’s saying something

Mind you I wouldn’t kick Sabine out of bed 

Top Gear for me long ceased being must see tv.  I only watch it sporadically and the last show I watched was the Amazon Special.  It has become rather boring and clichéd.

I will watch this to see how it has changed.

Edit: Amazon special was in fact the Patagonian Special which was from December 2009!

Overkill, designed by committee to work across the world. I love Chris Harris’ stuff and he deserves to be on TV but I can’t see this running for very long

never heard of Harris or Ried. Didn’t realise VBH used to be in it. she’s married to one of the old producers, I would’ve liked to see her and Sabine there to make it more credible rather than there just being a “token chick”.

Harris is quality, behaves like a kid in a candy store when reviewing cars but knows his stuff and can drive.

Top Gear for me long ceased being must see tv.  I only watch it sporadically and the last show I watched was the Amazon Special.  It has become rather boring and clichéd.

Edit: Amazon special was in fact the Patagonian Special which was from December 2009!

Kevsta
Are you thinking of the Bolivia special? Patagonia was 2014

Kevsta
Are you thinking of the Bolivia special? Patagonia was 2014 Tromboman
Yes.  It's so long ago that it has faded into the ether.

Much like Kevsta Top Gear has slowly drifted into a boring oblivion… It got annoying with all the specials, challenges and episodes that had little to do with reviewing cars in an intelligent way…

In the last season they seemed to bring it back by doing 1 episode of challenges and one purely about reviews…

I probably will watch this but the excitement has gone…

Watching the Argentina special over Christmas you got an idea of how much of a farce it was when you saw the size of the crew they took with them.

Harris is quality, behaves like a kid in a candy store when reviewing cars but knows his stuff and can drive. nivag
Amen

I can’t see how Sabine Schmitz can be described as a " token chick".

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/a-brief-analysis-of-the-new-top-gear-presenters-suitability-for-their-job-based-only-on-their-choice-of-photoshoot-footwear?utm_source=vicefbuk