New top gear

Oh and not one sniff of a bike or biker…

I’m gonna give it some time. Looked and felt more like American top gear.

As far as Sabine is concerned, people get older it’s good to see her getting older but clearly still having the skill in the car, definatly better than some plastic bimbo bimbeling. If they where going to do a new format they could have gotten rid of the stig and replaced him with her as some kind of presenter who can also do a great lap time.

So who’s putting bets on Tiff to replace Chris?

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

As did Jeremy, James and Richard. She talented and has the man parts to work cars better than the other two. Like Matt, undecided on Evans but never like him being a Billie Piper fan.

I kinda disagree on the Sabine being ok looking older. I think if you have a woman on the show it is just as much for eye candy as it is her skills, VBH is still pretty tidy and she can drive just as well as Sabine. Suzie Woolf is fit and she is a better driver than Sabine and by the looks of things Sabine is only going to play a tiny bit part role in the show. I’m sure Suzie could’ve done some filming during the F1 close season, but then you ask the question does she need the money?? I very much doubt it so would’ve probably said no.

This “Extra Gear” thing is supposed to be an online companion to the telly show:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p03w1dcs/top-gear-extra-gear-episode-1

which explains what happened to those other presenters they announced, and why Sabine spent so little time in the episode proper.

damn, good call on Suzie Woolf, that would’ve been good.

But would toto have trusted her with joey??
How you doing???

Come on testosterone buckets! One man’s milf is another man’s munter.

You’re not gonna please everyone. Bring on sexy variety of bint throughout the show! Keep us all coming back for more!

Me too waiting to see how the trio kick off…

Just watched it. Not bad, a lot carmer in the way it is presented and they actually talk about real cars!

I must say, after 10 minutes I was searching for the remote. Then #1 son came down … had to bear the rest of the programme and hadn’t changed my mind by the end.

It was American, it was autocued, the sound was shit, it was a poor imitation, Evans … ahhh !

If we can’t have the Three Amigos, bring back Noel Edmonds is all I can say !!! God, have I sunk to that lowest of lows … ???  

bring back Noel Edmonds is all I can say !!!
And Wally (sorry, William) Woollard. OMG they were the days.

WS ok although as why wasEvans shouting all the time???

WS ok although as why wasEvans shouting all the time???? Curtis
So you couldn't hear the audience whispering 'wanker' all the time.  
 Then #1 son came down ..... had to bear the rest of the programme and hadn't changed my mind by the end. IanWilliamson
I had the wife watching it with me, and saying 'oh it's better than the other lot' !!!
WS ok although as why wasEvans shouting all the time???? Curtis
That's his style - it was very similar to TFI Friday

I liked leblanc despite hating Friends… I didn’t like Evans that much despite the fact I like him on the radio.

The star in a reasonably priced car segment was weird… The rumour I heard was that they had Brad Pitt because he’s doing something with Eisenberg but he pulled out and Ramsay was the only one they could find

The star in a reasonably priced car segment is now to complicated; at least previously it was just a basic circuit that anyone could attempt - but now with a water splash + jump - just seems gimmicky. And the bit about the best/worst cars wasn’t great either.

I did like LeBlanc; I think he’ll get better, but I not sure about Evans on it tbh. I’ll watch occasionally and see how it goes - the previous top gear didn’t start out with their end format on day one. Doubt i’ll bother with that extra gear stuff.

Well that was a better episode. Quite enjoyed that one

Yeah I liked it too and clearly they took notice of the shouting comments that were made and sorted the sound levels out.