New to UK

hi to everybody!, I’m from Russia, Moscow, I’ve just moved to London. I’m riding yamaha R6 in Moscow, and I wonder if my Russian bike license is ok in UK?:smiley:

Hi and welcomeski on boardski mate.:smiley:

Priviet, welcome to LB!!! Kogda tee boodiesh w angliy?

Check it out at the website -

I think that in most cases you can drive/ride for 12 months on a non-EU license but have to pass a theory and practical test within those 12 months or stop riding.

hello and welcome!!!:slight_smile:

Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Welcome to London, and LB! Hope to meet you at our Borough Market Meet this week!

Welcome to LB :smiley:

You can also pop along to our next Newbie Nite :slight_smile:


hello and welcome and mines a coke thanks mate see you at the ace soon