NEW TO SITE

Hi to every one on the site. I was encouraged to come on by some of the regulars at the ACE as I seem to spend a lot of my time there when I am on duty,scrounging tea and generally causing a nuisance to twist and go’s.

Hopefully I wil get to meet more of you,. if you see me at the ace dont be afraid to approach me I normally dress in a bright yellow jacket and look like a canarie and speak with a northern tongue and we dont all bite ? unless you take the piss and I need to take you round the back of the back of the building and make up for all the rape and pillage of William WALLACE years. Be aware it’s not a pretty sight when I lift my kilt.

MIKE.

Welcome to LB mate. Think if I go anywhere near the ace I shall behave, dont like the sound of it round the back of the building…

Ditto…

welcome to LB

Promise I’ll behave.

aj…

LOL. Hello Mike, welcome to LB! What do you ride?

Hello and welcome, hopefully see you on Wed night in Waterloo.

welcome to LB matey

Hey Naked! I always MISbehave at the ACE but not got the treatment… feeling left out here

Seriously tho, see you at the ACE soon.

"if you see me at the ace dont be afraid to approach me I normally dress in a bright yellow jacket and look like a canarie and speak with a northern tongue "

OMG, Andrew’s been cloned!

Welcome to LB, Mr Naked.

Ello mike, welcome to LB

I am afraid naked does refer to the bike, but I suppose I can dream if I think my naked body does look better in the mirror. The problem I have is why do you want a six pack when you can have a beer keg.

Ref the bike it is a GSX 1400 getting older means the back is not so bad after sitting upright rather than arse up and elbows in makes me walk as if somebody has shoved something up where the sun dont shine.

Mike.

Hello Mate, welcome to LB…

“makes me walk as if somebody has shoved something up where the sun dont shine” . . . sounds like you have been punishing yourself for “all the rape and pillage of William WALLACE years” round the back of the Ace

Hello and welcome…

Welcome to LB mate