New TO LB!

I’m new to LB and relatively new to biking, have always been into Bikes but just never had the time nor the money to get on and do the test.

Anyway to cut a long story short June this year I decided to get on and do it and within 3 weeks had passed my theory, CBT and took the 3 DAS lesson’s they recommended I needed and passed first time, and brought a 2005 Yamaha R6.

Needless to say I love biking and it’s probably the best thing I’ve ever done for myself and now I’m able to share my experiences with fellow bikers!

So Hello all and give yourself a pat on the back for being a biker!!!

Welcome to LB :wink:

Welcome to the site.Nice choice of bike too:D

Hi Bikerbecs , welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Welcome…Nice ride.

Welcome, just take it easy on the r6

Welcome fella, lovely bike you’ve got :slight_smile:

hiya mate, yep i did the same thing as you, your right cant get enuff of biking, dont know y i didnt do it sooner, hope to see ya around at sum of the lb events :cool:

hi and welcome

Hi and welcome to LB

Thanks for such a nice warm welcome, am looking forward to getting out and meeting some of ya at the LB meets.

I will be taking it easy on the R6, it’s amazing that turning into a biker automatically makes you more aware of bikes when you gt back behind the wheel of a car!!!

Hi and welcome aboard.

hello and welcome!

nice bike!

Hello and Welcome! and nice bike!

welcome

Welcome to the madhouse!! :smiley:

welcome to LB - if the bike in your avatar is yours, you have excellent taste! :cool:

Welcome to LB.