New Site Stats

Do I have to put the html code in the tags?

Sorry for being dim

Stupid me forgot that the tags wouldn’t show.

Reconstruct this statement without the spaces in the tags:

[ b ]this is bold[ /b ]

[ i ]this is italic[ /b ]

Nothing to add, just trying it out.

Great question Lusty. I was wondering how to do this. Cheers Jay, I’ll use it sparingly.

Thanks!

err… if figures are boring to you Icey, then why read the post? Surely the title would have given the lack of interest for you?

And nice one on the stats Jay, confirmation that this site is well presented, and informative…

yeah you need that for an old granny it would be like a pork pie,

drill throught the crust suck out the juices to get to the meat

thats great to hear gang!!!

im a firefox user and a adam abuser!!!

Er! I didn’t read the post I just put up the comment… Derrrrr! Who said you could call me Icey… that’s for my Mum only . You maybe a girl but you ain’t my Mum…

Oh and while I’m here the only trouble I’ve got with FF or FFFFF or even FFFFFFFFFFFF is when the key sticks

Nope… Don’t think so…
You see the site is mostly populated by men that don’t get laid as often as they would like…
So using something that does not get down on them… ever, is not appealing…
Mac are therefore out and PC that are more instable that my ex wife during PMS are in…

Maybe stop watching so many sites like cliphunter? Or you could use a wet wipe

WHAT? I MEAN WHAT?..

Heh sorry, but I guess as you are calling me a girl, so I can call you Icey…

No No No! My Mum calls me Icey. Not girls . And I wasn’t calling you a girl I was stating a fact… No sorry a bit harsh . Just making an observation. That you may be a girl !

Apple just launched Safari for the PC. I thought it was a wind-up at first, apparently not. Not bad, apart from the fuzzy text and crashes (it is a beta).

It’s not a problem with Firefox, but just about every other forum I use can display a word style editor and smile emoticons using the native FF browser (not using an Internet Explorer renderer). Could we not have the same? Can you not ditch the IE specific code and use something more browser open? Maybe use some free source code to do it rather than dedicating time to developing the facility yourself.

Cheers.

Jeez… I think my ebay shop gets more traffic than LB !! LOL

It’s coming with the new forum version mate.

Question on the site numbers.

Guests, is this counted as one person or amount of times visited. I.e. if I was not loged in and I visted the site 3 different times in an hour am I 1 guest or 3?

Members, does this number take in those people who have not visited the site in over a year? Just think if you lead by example to other sites on true numbers it could show the information they supply is misleading over your own.

“3,180 members have posted a total of”, does this take in those who have never posted (would be interesting to know that number).

Last, Jay, have you posted over 10K of posts? That is a bloody load of posts for someone who is in full time work…would love to know what the boss of your company thinks