New road signs suggested, to replace old outdated ones.

Seems rather apt considering the various threads about the various hazzards of riding in central London these days :Whistling:

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}http://www.hailocab.com/blog/2013/11/19/Just-give-me-a-sign

I nearly fell off my chair reading that :hehe:

Why is the ice warning sign outdated? Ice still exists right? About 5 years ago the council near my parents stopped gritting some of the country roads leading to their village to save money and put up some ice warning signs instead.

I’m pretty sure I’d like to know if I was approaching a level crossing with no gate or barrier too…definitely not outdated…

The article is a tongue in cheek one, and is aimed at London road users. Not too many level crossings on Oxford Street :wink:

Got one of them with a bus on it? :stuck_out_tongue:

We overheard someone answering questions for an advanced riding test who thought that those signs meant “Railway station nearby”:ermm: