is there a decent route in basoland

apart from the quickest one out  

Wise
lol.

Thanks Changyammi

Wise
LOL, There are some decent roads, especially near the golf course there, the people are another issue though lol.

Wise
LOL, There are some decent roads, especially near the golf course there, the people are another issue though lol. morggg
im going to look on a map I didn't realise there was such things as golf courses in basoland

Wise
LOL, There are some decent roads, especially near the golf course there, the people are another issue though lol. morggg
im going to look on a map I didn't realise there was such things as golf courses in basoland Wise
The one I'm referring too is Langdon Hills Golf Course, nice place.

Wise
im going to look on a map I didn't realise there was such things as golf courses in basoland Wise
The one I'm referring too is Langdon Hills Golf Course, nice place. morggg
oooo I thought that was the off road proving ground for Suuuuuubaaaaaarooos & Vauxhall Corses

also could double up as romantic spot after night off pulling at Basvagas lol

Wise
The one I'm referring too is Langdon Hills Golf Course, nice place. morggg
oooo I thought that was the off road proving ground for Suuuuuubaaaaaarooos & Vauxhall Corses

also could double up as romantic spot after night off pulling at Basvagas lol

Wise

Oh they’re there, just cant keep up ! :P, tbh my wife has her horse in one of stables round that area, so I have to be there every few days hence me riding there… wouldn’t actually make an effort by myself to head off to there though.

Your not a million miles from me

and a few others from the Essex Massive chapter of LB 

Stop playing innocent wise, we all know that’s your favourite dogging site :grin:
Welcome to LB morggg it’s down hill from now.

Stop playing innocent wise, we all know that's your favourite dogging site 😁 Welcome to LB morggg it's down hill from now. ChrisB
Second Favourite
Stop playing innocent wise, we all know that's your favourite dogging site 😁 Welcome to LB morggg it's down hill from now. ChrisB
Thanks ChrisB! Looking forward to it ;) hahaha :D
Your not a million miles from me

and a few others from the Essex Massive chapter of LB 

Wise

Oh cool, I travel down there from Canary Wharf area so if you know any good places to ride round there (your side ofc) leme know !