hello to LB just join a few min ago and saying hello .i only know few members from BlackHeath tea hut but would be catch up with the rest of you.
as you can see from my name that iam into rugby . all the best to ENGLAND in sat game against scotland. The jocks have started to pack the bags.
it should be bloody good game . see you guys soon

Welcome from another noob to forum … Although I do not share the "come on england " sentiment … Ach nooo ah dinna )))

hi num num thanks for greeting may the best team win

Welcome.

The England Sing the Scoootland run away…

Since when did you englishes learn to sing … ??? To be honest I can’t understand a word … you all talk funny .

Hi welcome to LB:D

Hi :slight_smile: Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

hey and welcome mate XD are you joe with the gs 1200 from tea hut XD

Hello and Welcome Joe!

:slight_smile:

hi to xd and all LB some of you that go up the tea hut have seen me with the BMW 1200GS.
so guys whats happening tonight?:slight_smile:
are the newbe still meeting up the Ace Cafe on Monday 3 OCT ? can someone let me know as i dont want go up and all lights are off

hi to xd and all LB some of you that go up the tea hut have seen me with the BMW 1200GS.
so guys whats happening tonight?:slight_smile:
are the newbe still meeting up the Ace Cafe on Monday 3 OCT ? can someone let me know as i dont want go up and all lights are off

welcome aboard fella!!! come on england!!! :slight_smile:

Ive had the 1200 GS over year now and Iam whats know as born again biker . Went on Rugby Tour to Cornwall in Easter this year and to France [ Normandy] in May.Ive got the bug and hoping to do some more trav next year . Iamgetting on in life so i would like to do somethingwith the bike and iam not looking forward to hanging up myRugby boots but iknow that will come until then there still plenty fight in this old dog

England sings well numnum and will be sining o follwer of eng

Ah, Mr Rugby Joe!

Welcome :slight_smile:

And again, thanks for earlier this night… :w00t:

DAMMIT … Scotland hit the ground like a leading outside horse over beechers on the last lap . Unfortunatley we aint allowed to put a tent over the rugby team and sent in the vet .

Hi and welcome Joe .

( sorry im a bit late on ur first joining post )

Just spotted ya comment on another thread so came looking for this one :smiley:

See ya wednesday up hut if ur there …

hi fazer jay no prob mate c u up the hut wen

hello and welcome Rugby Joe

just so you know, Silv3rw0lf, you two have met already, it was Fazer Jay, Rugby Joe and you who tended to my bike Friday :slight_smile:

:):slight_smile: Hi Joe Welcome to LB :rolleyes::rolleyes: