Welcome to LB, Juggler! Don’t be a wimp, put those thermals on and get out there! Even us girls ride in the snow and ice… Makes those knee downs much more fun! And common…

Welcome to LB, see you at the Ace sometime

Looking forward to meeting you all one time or another…all seem like a nice bunch!

So am i rigt in guessing Ace is where most of your gatherings are?

Hello and welcome. What part of London are you in?

Hiya & welcome!Happy new year!

Welcome mate! New year greetings and all!

New years greetings too you all too. Im in Wood Green North London.

Ace Cafe is where most meets are but you also have Chelsea Bridge on Friday nights and Frith Street in Soho late Friday nights.

Oooo another new member, they’re coming thick and fast!

Oh, not thick as in stoopid (exceptions detailed by Pete-the-Perve ) in case anyone is easily offended.

Very nice leathers 'n lid man, but we would’a believed you to be a biker anyway. I’m struggling to think of a matching GSXR colour scheme so await photo’s with interest.

You can tell I take the cosmetic, shallow view very seriously, and pretty much ignore the noisy, rattley and oily side of biking altogether.

Welcome, get me a nice tall Americano with a drop of maple syrup and one of those choc muffins, and join the gang.

Well it’s a good time to buy a bike, it’s not good for riding today but there are times in the winter where it’s still fun to ride, you just have to wear the right gear.
A slight touch of insanity always helps though!!

Welcome to the funhouse.
Stick the kettle on mate.

Dont forget to add a pic of your bike in the members gallery in the Pictures and Videos section - its an LB must.

Hiya mate. Off to a good start mate with the suzuki.

I love my gixer.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome! hope to see at the Ace sometime or maybe Bar Italia.

WELCOME TO LB BROTHER ENJOY

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVREYONE J.K

REV IT RIDE IT RACE IT !

Will def add some pics into members section once the cameras up and installed!

Would just like to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAVE A GREAT ONE WITH MANY MORE BIKING YEARS AHEAD!

Take it easssy

Ah, and anyone going to Ruby BLue down west tonight, ill see you there, maybe!

Im off for some JD Abuse now…