New Irish bird with an 883 xl Harley Davidson

Hello and welcome to the family!

Ello and welcome :smiley:

welcome to LB

i have not watched Hollyoaks in years, soz

mmm some good points there, i still like em though. they were the first bikes i ever noticed as a boy and i still love em.
a lot of the sportsters dont really rev my engine to be fair and i saw a guy riding one the other the day with the matching harley lid and jacket. i swear i could see the price tags flapping in the breeze… :wink:

Yeah and you’ve hit the nail on the head - they appeal to some, and if they do, good luck to you. Despite being surrounded by them for years in the States, they just don’t do it for me. Having said that, they do have their place - there are several long trips in the States I would happily do on an HD…

Welcome to LB. You should pop down to BM or the tea hut tomorrow night. Both could do with bit of extra glamour if you ask me. :Whistling:

Hi Rachel and welcome, dont know what Matthew has against you,but as hes a ride out jibber we dont rate his posts anyway. So just ignore him.

Jetstream rideouts are inclusive affairs with reserved spaces for lovely ladies on Harleys.

If yer as foxy as yer avatar, Joby will be along like a ferret up a squirrels bum.

Please do not be put off by this analogy as he`s a nice Dutch boy with a Kensington heritage.

We look forward to swinging your way soon .:slight_smile:

Did we find out why Matthew was running around the playground pulling pigtails ?

I would just like to add…