New here

Hi , i’m new to LB.

I know a few people here and Tiggi is my daughter :w00t:

I’m riding a Kawasaki ZL 1000 that is 21 years old , like the one in the pic below

I shall probably be a regular down at the Ace , and Tiggi has given me a rundown on the “Rules” or “etiquette”

Rule 1) I must park my bike around the corner from the Ace or as far from the entrance as possible

Rule 2) If any LB’ers ask what i’m riding , i should point to any distant sports bike in the bike park , mumble something and then walk off.

Rule 3) If i go on a ride out , i should leave last as i 'm a newb and hang well back …

Rule 4) When the ride-out gets to a tea stop , i should pull in and make out i was “just passing”

Rule 5) Never say anything embaressing or “dad” like

Rule 6) never admit to anyone that i own a Flip front helmet

I’m sure there are many more things i will have to learn , but tiggi and friends will help me out.

Newbie out…:smiley:

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hi dad :stuck_out_tongue: welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Hi Tiggi’s Dad and Welcome to LB:D

Hi Tiggi’s dad, welcome to LB :w00t:

You also have to do the ‘Dad’ dance on the way up to buy us all a tea :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to LB :wink:

It’s not gonna happen … :smiley: no way , i don’t dance , if i did , someone is bound to call an ambulance , convinced i’m having a fit. :stuck_out_tongue:

They’ll probably call an ambulance for Tiggi as she’ll be dying of embarrassment if that happens!! :wink:

Welcome to LB! :smiley:

Welcome to LB :smiley:

Welcome Tiggis dad…congratulations on taking the plunge and joining all the weirdo’s here on L.b;) :smiley:

Wotcha, nice Eliminator :slight_smile:

Hi Andy

Welcome to LB, hope to see you on many rideouts, we’ll keep stopping for you to catch up :wink:

Yep , prolly the best option for ya’ … I wouldn’t want you to get caught up in the slipstream of my badass kwacka :wink:

WELCOME, rule 6 you have to get the teas in at the ace.

welcome tiggys dad! Im loving the profile pic…

Hello and welcome

welcome Tiggi’s dad :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome, nice bike :smiley:

Welcome to LB