New from North West!

Evening London Bikers!

Thought I’d drop a note in here to say “Hi” from Kensal.

I’ve rode for a few years and recently got a larger bike, combined with a change of a job with more sociable hours!
Have been a lurker on here for a while but I’m looking to get a little more involved in the community. Hoping to join a few ride outs, get to know some fellow riders and learn some different routes!
Riding a Honda CB. Really enjoying the engine and drivability of the 4 cylinder! Not the most characterful, granted, but perfect for a relaxed rider like me.

Thanks for having me!

5 Likes

Welcome

Welcome to LB! Don’t be afraid to join in the banter

Thank you lads!

I’m just skipping through the bike meets, is the Bike Shed meet still a think on a Wednesday?

Every good weather day before winter is a gift, I’m toying with heading down after work tonight.

The Bike Shed meetups aren’t regular anymore, which is a shame. Mostly due to people’s lives changing over the years and not enough newbies coming along to make up the numbers.
I can’t make it tonight, though in the future I could be tempted to venture up :slight_smile:

I was trying to organise something but no one responded to me!

I could be convinced for next week if people are up for it?

Ah, that sucks. I get it though.

I’d definitely be interested in attending something at the Shed. I’ve been a few times now since getting the new bike, actually seems like a really nice place.

If we get another window in the weather I’ll throw a post up!

1 Like

Sorry man, I was too late on your post and I missed a ride-out today :(.

Now I’m a signed up member, I’ll be on it for next time!

No worries, was not on here was offline so more a poke @nivag than anything.

Will keep you posted on if it is likely to happen any time soon,