New Forum Issue List

Dude, I think you broke the internet.

Thanks all. The spinning circles issue will be addressed soon.

probably, I shouldn’t have put google into google…

thx jay :slight_smile:

arggg!!!

Working for me in Chrome (General and Recent Posts)

However, I still can’t access the Pictures and Videos part of the forum, but then I never could since the change…

the only spinning circles I wanna see is my bike wheels :smiley:

again on the pm side of things …

when opening a pm there is no longer an ability to go to the next or previous message without returning to the inbox and selecting the next/previous from the list

The spinning-circles issue should be gone now. Please let me know if there’s any forums you can’t get into now.

Cheers Jay, that’s sooooo much better:D

Pat yourself on the back Jay, good work mate :smiley:

nice! thanks for the hard work so that we can feed our addiction! :smiley:

We’ve fixed the issue where you couldn’t update your email address or password via your profile.

Similar post listings should also display the most recent topics.

There was an issue where similar-topic listings showed broken html. This has now been fixed.

dont know if this is mentioned up to now but the forum search is behaving weirdly.

i get individual posts when i search. i also looked at the advanced options and couldnt see a ‘thread’ or ‘responces’ option that i havent ticked/unticked.

heres an example : the red are from the same topic and the green are from another

Thanks Pan, that’s added to the list.

:-/

This may not be an omission - we may just be missing it - but when you have sent PMs, how do you go back later & see who you sent them to? :ermm:

in the old site you couldnt as they werent ‘saved’ in the sent folder. in the new one go to ‘My Profile’ and click on ‘sent messages’ on the left (in the messages box) , you should have any emails that you sent there.

see somethings are better now :wink:

But it doesn’t come up with the person you sent it to. Only who it is from.

Exactly! you could see in the old one who they went to but not now.

I see… And you’re right…