New Forum Issue List

I’m getting the spinning circles on the general forum too at home. I get it on IE9 & FF5.

I get that when I click ‘General Chat’ from within a thread, so the links at the top of each page showing you that you’ve gone from Home >> The Bike Section >> General Chat

(I’ve forgotten that damn name of it).

Is that what everyone means?

multiple recipient pm s dont seem to work …

Wow i swear windows 98 had less bugs

cant get into general all other sections ok

Similar, clicking recent posts (and general) just gives a rotating circle…

Same here, in the general section spinning circles

+1

and me all that spinnimg makes you dizzy

its funny, i cant get into general but i can create a topic :crazy: oh and it doesnt work on my android phone now either :ermm:

Can’t get into general either, just spinning circles. Strangely, it worked ok till yesterday until I made a post there, since then I can’t access it, though I can view threads by clicking on the link on the rhs.

Same thing here, but I can get into threads via the ‘Latest Posts’ or ‘Popular Discussions’ links. But if I navigate via that location bar at the top that I tried to describe before, I just get spinning circles.

I’ve also just noticed that tags aren’t appearing; it just says “No tags” when I know things have been tagged.

well, back at work and no spinning circles. seems to only happen at home:crying:

They didn’t on old site either. We made it one per person to reduce the recent rise in spam.

Sorry Jay, LB has become unusable, difficult to do anything on here at the mo, spinning circles are winning, supprised i got in here to inform you:crazy::angry:

Spining circles here too at work , Firefox 5.0 and BeThere.

Only seems to be the general section.

Still got the spinning circles of doom in General Chat in FireFox 5 at work but IE8 works fine - anyone else confirm this?

Edit: That’s IE 8 - NOT 9. My mate can see General Chat in IE9 only if he turns compatibility view ON (the little broken file icon in the address bar) with compatibility view OFF in IE9 he gets the circles.

Yup , I.E 8 works fine

Ha, compatibility view ON, all looks and seems good, no more spinning cicles woohoo:D spoke to soon:angry:

New issue I notriced today is a lot of people have weird double size avatars with part of the avatar being white - look at blackbird’s, ratcatcher’s, Alice’s avatars in this thread for example:

http://londonbikers.com/forums/851640/it’s-wednesday-morning-roll-call#bm851682

Do other peole see this problem or is it just me?

EDIT: Actually this seems to just be a problem in IE8 - looks OK in Firefox 5.

EDIT: …and with compatibility view ON it looks OK in IE8 too, so this only affects IE8 with compatibility view OFF.

since I don’t have the dreaded IE at work (Linux box), I tried to use Konqueror.
With Konqueror I can get into general chat, but not into a thread, there I get this error (maybe can point out an error somewhere? ):

/edit to add:
below’s error is when logged out.
Logged in and clicking on a thread in gc, I get redirected to forum overview :w00t: