New driving offenses in Nigeria...

0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false /* Style Definitions /table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false / Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}How’s this for a punishment for driving the wrong way down a one way street?

• One-waydriving (Penalty) 3 years jail term after psychiatric examination.

:laugh:

All this only applies if you don’t happen to have enough money in your wallet to bribe the police officer with.

BL - does their highway code state what the going rate is?

Eezyrida

Last time i had to “settle” a policeman, 500N (£2) was sufficient to avoid a trip to the police station for over shooting a white line. Inflation is running high as 50N got me off an illegal U turn a few years ago.

Biggest dash I’ve paid was 1000N for having 9 people in a car, none with seatbelts…thought that was fair enough in the circumstances :smiley:

:laugh: I guess it’s not too bad then - just be sure to have loose change just in case.

Thanks for the clarification.

Begs the question, though, what the cost would be of getting let off a charge of murder :blink:

Depends who you kill I guess :smiley: Big man kills small boy, hey ho. Otherway round and there’s proper wahala!

Fcked up country alright :crazy:

:smiley: