New BBC motoring series - Biker search

Hi,

I’m writing from October Films, a television production company based in London. We produce a range of factual based programming for broadcasters globally, you can find out more at www.octoberfilms.co.uk. 

We are currently making a brand new television series for the BBC. The series features the most entertaining motoring web clips from around the world combined with interviews, challenges and other segments.

For one of our segments we are looking for bikers to watch and react to 4 or 5 amazing biking related videos we have found on the internet from around the world. We are looking for outgoing, talkative and opinionated people who can laugh and enjoy a funny clip but also offer some expertise on the bikes and incidents featured.

We are writing on forums and groups to ask if you can assist us with spreading the word.

If you know of anyone who may be interested in taking part in our brand new series, the filming will be taking place in Camden towards the end of the month and it will take a maximum of 2-3 hours. It will be a fun morning or afternoon and they could end up being broadcast around the world watching amazing clips of bikes when things go right and wrong. Please contact me on the details below if you are interested.

And please forward this email to any organizations or people that may be interested.

Kind regards

Jonathan Dutton

Researcher

[email protected]

More Car Crash TV, Just what we need!!! 

Where have all the decent Programme writers gone?? anyone can make a TV show by searching for Clips on the Internet, why don’t people try and make more classics in the ilk of Fools & Horses, Faulty Towers and stuff like that rather than this shit and Miranda!!!

Well done to the BBC for spending my Licence fee on great Programmes!!!

How much does this gig pay?

oi!!! hands off Miranda you!!! i LOVE her.

but i wholeheartedly agree with the rest.  jog off you cunt.

btw, no mention of how much you gonna pay? 

Definitely in the right place to find opinionated bikers lol

More Car Crash TV, Just what we need!!! 

Where have all the decent Programme writers gone?? anyone can make a TV show by searching for Clips on the Internet, why don’t people try and make more classics in the ilk of Fools & Horses, Faulty Towers and stuff like that rather than this shit and Miranda!!!

Well done to the BBC for spending my Licence fee on great Programmes!!!

Marmablade
+1

Lets watch a clip of people watching a clip…Never understood that. Anyone ever seen the south park episode where cartman has a you tube channel where he films himself commenting on, a video with someone else commenting on, something else…?

south park rules

I would also like to share a warm welcome from this biker friendly commuty

I would also like to share a warm welcome from this biker friendly commuty Wise
lol

so it’s rude tube but without the smarmy presenter twat? 

I bet there’ll still be a smarmy presenty twat. 

a Hipster Type???

this isn’t ITV! it’ll be a 20-something male with a quiff that makes him look like an iced gem. like that talentless Nick Grimshaw they have on Radio 1

Factual based programming and BBC sounds like a con to me. Will Naga be in it?

this isn't ITV! it'll be a 20-something male with a quiff that makes him look like an iced gem. like that talentless Nick Grimshaw they have on Radio 1 me_groovy
lol, love that description!!

Silver R6. You are priceless. Cannot stop smiling. Thanks.

If she is, I’m up for this :grinning:

I’ve saved you the trouble of recruiting people for this.

Im in, three bottles of wine make me talkative and opinionated and sometimes Ive got really intelligent incisive things to say. (incisive, me and Mrs J are reading Bram Stokers Dracula as a bed time read. We have a cocktail stick crucifix and three cloves of garlic on the bed head )

Hey jets that sounds like a really cool party. I’m in!!! Sorry haven’t got the postcode gonna have to leave it for tonight.

Good job Tim, Mrs Js scared of me biting her neck, she couldnt cope with two. You up for a werewolf ride out to the silver bullet some time

Reckon if you rocked up Mrs J would   freak out and wet her knickers.