Need some bike suggestions . . . .

something to consider

http://www.westlondonyamaha.co.uk/viewbike.asp?SP_ID=1560077&BRA_ID=5753

lots of extra’s, bags of torque!

Thanks, did ask about those a while ago but apparantly they don’t handle very well, weight and size I guess.Do like http://www.westlondonyamaha.co.uk/view_thumb.asp?BRA_ID=0&PIC_ID=15666157&WIDTH=800&HEIGHT=600 thugh, that would probably do the trick ! :slight_smile:

Are you selling your 6 ? My 750 is a cat B write off, it’s not a smart looking bike, it’s been down the road and looks it ! I hear what you’re saying but I doubt my 750 will handle that much better than your 6 will it ?

Desmodici RR, Who could not want one…if i wasnt going to the forces, id be well in my wallet.

Hehe no not selling the 6, but just a good example of what maybe you might pick up. The 750 k4 has more power and handles a lot better than an 00 6R when pushed to the limits, or in other words the limit is further away for the average rider. Saw a thundercat trackbike on ebay the other day…!!

What about a Butger king Steve?

You get the grunt of the Busa and the nakedness you are looking for.

Too expensive and butt ugly :stuck_out_tongue: I saw a video of ghostrider on his naked turbo busa and that looked good, even without the turbo it’s got the grunt to pull hard plus so easy to modify. One thing I was considering was putting a stock engine back in my car and using the sc engine on the bike, that would wake me up in the morning :PAlso just seen Voxan - anybody know anything about them ?

See if you can test ride a GSX1400 or XJR1300, it has the IL4 smoothness that you like with a bucket load of torque. The handling will take a bit of getting used to but might be what you are after.

Engines can be tuned quite easily and you can pick one up for 3ish grand.

Failing that see if tug will let you have a go on his, just remember the blue and white ones arent as quick:w00t:

What DannyBoy said :slight_smile:

And you’re welcome to a go on mine anytime you like :wink:

This is probably my next road bike

ZRX 1200…Cheap…Lots of grunt and naked :smiley:

The R1 is going to kill me so it’s gotta go.

Oh and I agree with Elad about a less capable bike for track use to hone your skills on. It’s the way I’m going myself too.

Well this is a day I thought I’d never seeAfro not recommending an R1, and actually suggesting and posting a pic of a Kwaka!!:w00t:

It’s blue, but at least it’s a Kwak - BTW the Eddie Lawson rep is far better looking. I know someone who rides one of those very quickly - I have trouble keeping up.

Next he’ll be keeping stum about tyres;)

Been recommending many different types of bikes in the past to be fair…Yes many Yams, but many Kwakas actually too.Not seen you mention many other makes though :smiley: