need new leathers...whos got the best deals on at the mo...

Hey anyone in the business know where I can get new leathers…one piece…looking for maybe two sets, one for track days the other for my ZX10r preferably green also need gloves boots and maybe a new helmet or two…

Seeing as your so flush right now I could do wiv a new lid :slight_smile:

bound to be somewhere doing a deal what about the bike show excel innit ?

think the deals at the show are worse than in the shops to be honest but good idea…i willbe going on the 30th…and not really flush but the overdraught is begging to be abused…

You mentioned trying on Frank Spencer Thomas leathers today in another thread. Why do you want two sets? Why not just get one decent set to do both jobs?

yOu cAN aBUsE mE :slight_smile: hAvE yOU gOT a wOMaN iN yOuR lIfE ? sUrE lIke tO Go FoR aRiDe wItH yoU :wink:

no blue set for the bandit are two piece but zip has gone and need it repaired…will get it to wasp one of these days…was thinking that the track set will get a bit abused, the odd slide and things…the Green set is for the ZX10…cant be riding in blue leathers on a green ZX10 now can I…:slight_smile:

And hey 1 eater, yes and she has all her own teeth but if ever I am in the market you will be first on my list for sure…:smiley: