need jacket zip replaced - recommendations?

knackered the front zip on my winter textile jacket - any recommendations for a co/someone in west london that can do the honours?

ta

Have u asked our lovely WASPIE? :slight_smile:

dropped her a message on it a while but got no reply, she may be a little too into her leather :wink:

I replied!!:w00t:
well you obviously did’nt get it, shame i’m over in essex cos i could have it done in a day or two:P

be carefull jb last time i got my leathers fixed wasp made me strip to me pants to try them on:w00t:

Well you did’nt seem to mind i was more shocked when you told me you were’nt wearing any pants!:w00t:

I love ur job waspie :wink: getting to see the boys in their pants :stuck_out_tongue:

U shud take pictures and post them here on LB so all of us lovely ladies can have a peek :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed, I’m another victim of the “strip to your boxers” ruse !!:blush:

You lot are terrible…i always find it embarressing and look the other way:blink:
But now the laptops in the workshop i could rig up a webcam pmsl:w00t: (joke)

[quote]
ltl_ally (08/01/2010)

ugh, I just hate being used for my body, don’t you guys?

guys?

[quote]
me_groovy (08/01/2010)

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest! Feel free to use me ladies! :wink: :w00t: :stuck_out_tongue:

+1 :stuck_out_tongue:

:blush:

:ermm: digger & pj i have reported her to broady but he broke into tears also:ermm:

Oi …you started all this:P

theres more to me than just a hot body:D, i felt like a slab of meat in your shed:crying::w00t:

Yeah you were to chicken to show any flesh you WUSS:P

that’s cos i was curled up in a corner creaming tryin to keep my leathers on:P

[quote]
Roadrunner (09/01/2010)

WOOHOO :wink:

And WASPIE can i come watch next time? :stuck_out_tongue:

hope you had some tissues with you