NEC Motorcycle Live show - 19th - 27th November

I’m in for the wednesday :slight_smile:

I’m good for Wednesday too :smiley:

Leon i am west london prob do M40 to NEC that route your taking - can always meet up at the NEC for coffee and compare bargains :smiley: and piccies :wink:

there will be 4 or 5 of us going up on the 19th, 3 guys and 2 girls, I might look to borrow my step dads 7 seat volvo to make things a little easier, as 5 might be a tight fit in my 3 series coupe! specially as one of those is the mahoosive PJ!

So might have a couple of spare seats in the volvo, if you’re little and can get out to J3 of the M3 for an early start Saturday morning.

Route for us will be M3, M25, M40

Rich

I have been to a couple of bike shows and always tended to go at the end for the bargains but normally I left disappointed.
There are bargains to be had if you are are obese or short or want the really crap quality stuff that sells for £20 all year long on ebay.
For the first time ever, this year I am going on the first weekend because I want to be able to chose from a wide range of things.
I really want a one-piece leather suit and given that most shops dont stock a decent range of ladies one-piece leathers, the chance of there being a good selection at the show on the last day seems slim to me…especially as I am not obese, short or keen on pink tassled leathers. :wink: And I’m not holding my breath for a good choice on the first weekend to be honest as businesses cant afford to waste money buying in things for the “pillion” :angry:
I do agree that its cheap to get bits and bobs on the last day…like extra knee armour you probably dont need for 50p :wink: (I think the only time I used that was when I gave a talk on protective gear in motorcycling!)

I just like to kick tyres, sit on bikes, and see what the mcn girls are not wearing :slight_smile:

amen…

Might be in for two tickets on the Wednesday too. Do we have the required 10 for the Wednesday yet?

Bobz +1
Nivaq
Bikergirl 400
Leon1984
Bazacas +0

So 6 at last count. Any more for Wednesday?

roll up roll up, wednesday tickets going cheap

sorry my +1 has got a new job and not coming on wed:Whistling:

think I’m going on the monday with a mate if I can get the holiday off

I appear to have failed in my bid for a group ticket. Singles it is then.

least you tried mate :slight_smile:

I’ll be along on Monday hopefully. Technically I’m working from now until 6am monday, though, so I’m not sure exactly when I’ll get there…

TT? It`s not the quiff and curl show.:crazy:

I’m so sorry, I really didn’t expect to find a job so soon :w00t::crying:

Have to attend at the weekend like everyone else…:unsure:

Not a bad show.

Not as many bargains and the range of new bikes on show although was good unfortunately in my view all looked pretty shocking compared to last years models.

The 1199 was lovely to look at but was horrendous for someone over 5’10"

No room when tucked down, I had to almost sit on the rear seat!! And where your knees touch the tank, well they don’t, nothing to grip the knees with. The lip on the tank is too far up so all in all a bubble truly burst.

Lots to see and do while your there so not an all together waste of time.

For me though I managed to see all the 2012 models and think I will be keeping the bike I have, so the visit saved me money lol

I am defo going wednesday and have a couple of seats in a nice warm car if anyone seeking a lift - leaving from west london :slight_smile:

could well be a convoy then :smiley:

Anyone planning on having a go of the Yamaha Off-roady thing, needs to book at there desk first thing.

It was fully booked out for the day well within the first hour yesterday.

the week days might be a bit slower though ?

The walk from the back of the car park was fun too :pinch:

There are a few bargins to be had, but its all only a little cheeper than found on line ,

and when ya consider the price of entrey and getting there …

All in all, good day out :slight_smile: