NEC Motorcycle Live show - 19th - 27th November

Not really a ride out as such, mainly as I won’t have a bike and I’m driving :laugh: but tbh hour and a half up the motorway is boring on a bike anyway. I have a space in my car for anyone that wants it.

Was thinking of going on the 26th (second saturday) and there is an option to email about group bookings - presumably at a discount from the usual £16 but you need minimum of 10. I have been a few times, sometimes thought it was great and other times left thinking it was pants but hey its not a big investment to go and see.

I am flexible and could do the sunday, but ideally want to do the last weekend as am after some cut price end of show goodies :smiley:

interested?

I agree its variable quality but I go every year anyways - tend to go mid week but happy to buy ticket as part of group if that makes sense:)

Oh I also go by can and happy to taxi 2-3 people along with me - always hope for good looking females but usually end up with ugly blokes !

I agree its variable quality but I go every year anyways - tend to go mid week but happy to buy ticket as part of group if that makes sense:)

Oh I also go by can and happy to taxi 2-3 people along with me - always hope for good looking females but usually end up with ugly blokes !

oops not very good with the software :hehe:

say that again bazacasa? :stuck_out_tongue:

Could maybe do a convoy. If we all got walkie talkies we could coordinate the group on route. If I take my car and you want to come in it you must note that there is no food or drink allowed in the car.

I think i can get some walkie talkies we had a pair this year on another driving holiday - mainly used to abuse each other in different cars but did prove useful too:cool:

I’m going too! Is it better to go on the last weekend then…? I want to get my leathers from there, being a woman it’s hard finding stuff that fits over boobs so I need to try stuff on :slight_smile:

last weekend can be good for genuine bargains but also much busier

I’ve been in a Harrods sale, I’m a pro at that sh!t.

:w00t: will let you wrestle for my stuff too then :blink:

Just in case you’ve not been before Karleigh - there won’t be many places to go to try things on so you might want to think about what you wear to go in - it can be a bit like trying stuff on in a market :w00t:

Of course Bazacasa, women have a built-in sensor for such events!

Yeah I thought as much, better wear my nice pants :stuck_out_tongue:

But you are allowed to puff on a cuban

I might be game for this if there is a space going somewhere, I’ll just have to check my days off… standard!

Im going to be going as it sits in nicely with my R&R, i only live 30 min away though. Usualy go on the bike but thats in bits being sold.

Those looking for kit and usualy find it hard to find stuff that fits i recomend the first weekend or going during the week. Yes the last day is best for great deals as its less for people to pack up but you’ll find you have trouble getting the size you want. Trust me.

And you can get good deals from day one, you just have to be willing to ask for a better price and not just take the first offer.

Oh and if you want to get on any of the events there such as the offroading you realy want to get there for when the doors open or you stand little chance on getting a place.

You better. I did this a few years ago… there were limited places to get changed…it was still fun mind you.

I’m interested in going. Since I don’t have a job yet, i’m pretty much free to who ever wants to take me. I’ll bring sweets :O)

Myself and MetalRed will be going, probably Sat 26th.

We’re after the usual bits & pieces plus new leather trousers for me
and a luggage system like the Ventura Bike-Pack for Metal’s SV.

Anyone tried the Ventura Bike-Pack, any opinions?

http://www.ventura-bike.co.uk/

Cheers

think PJ has this on BMW. certainly did the trick over to le mans and seemed much better than tank bags and back packs to me!