Near Miss.....

I was in the Wrong before the lynching starts…

M25, near potters bar heading towards M1 around 7:15pm ish, in the 3rd lane @ 70ish…

Warning signs started flashing 50mph, in the car i would norm slow down to under 70 and ensure i have enough distance to make corrections. But I didn’t on my bike. (1st error)

Then the sign changed to IIT 3rd lane closed, I rolled off the gas, did a life saver, drifted to the left of center of the 3rd lane, just as i was about to make the move into the middle lane did another life saver. I flew past a car in the center reservation front end just in the 3rd lane facing the wrong way. 2nd error still going to fast and 3rd error not paying attention the the cars in front avoiding the car.

Lucky I drifted over or i would have been close to clipping, the front corner…
In a car I see these warnings and 9/10 the issue has cleared but always take some action not sure what madness was going on in my head today

I had a near miss today as well. These fuc*ing bubble shaped Micra drivers take the p!ss. Silly bitch just at a junction just pulls out in front of me good thing I saw it coming a mile off.

There’s something in the air or so, exceptionally many idiots on the roads today (or yesterday, by now…)

Trouble is the Gantries arn’t always correct, so ppl take them with a pinch of salt.

The gantries are always correct …

The red cross means F’koff into another lane.