Names of those who attended the Prom Rideout

Cool.

I just need to know if anyone at your house got an exact numbers of Bikes that turned up, Don’t want to miss anyone off the List.

I counted at Arthur’s- there were 23 at that stage, plus Jaime who turned up, plus the dude on the white VFR who just joined the convoy but doesn’t post here.
Did anyone else turn up after Arthur’s?

No, that was the full list. 24!!! Thats some going.

I’ve got 11 of those names so far, hopefully the others come on tonight and post details.

Alba

Silver R6 :wink:

http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/Arthur1997LB/library/
Sam heres the link to all the photos from camera. will upload the ones from phones later on.

Do you have a Pic of the Bike or shall i use your Signature picture?

Hey, the white VFR is me. Sorry I joined but couldn’t resist. Anyway it was my pleasure to be a part of the ceremony :slight_smile:

Hello Mike- I’m the guy on the street triple who told you about this place.
Welcome to LB.

Hello Mike.

Tell us your Name & Bike and a Pic of said bike and i will add you to the Vid :smiley:

smlc
shane cunningham
Hayabusa

Hi Mike thanks for joining us. Don’t apologise for only making it better :slight_smile:

Shane a massive thanks for that video from you. I can see that you did put in a lot of effort to get it on film! :slight_smile:

Sam I have added some more photos but I won’t bother with the rest as they’re all the same!

here you go…

Mike Moravcik

VFR 800

all in one pic :slight_smile:

Cheers, It won’t let me see the picture

Sorry, give a try now.

Attachments

20140525_143431.jpg

IMG_1687.JPG

Cool Cheers

Welcome to LB Mike, glad you could join us, nice bike

Oh why am I not surprise that Chris was the first one to say nice bike :joy::joy:

Would be rude not to :joy: