Name Calling

Aunty Gina - Why do people name their bikes after ladies and then proceed to abuse them with foul language when they breakdown ? Very ungentlemanly is it not ? This has bovvered me for some time

GRIM!! I SUPPOSE IT REFLECTS ON HOW THEY TREAT THERE PARTNERS!!
OR AN EX THEY LOVED! AND WHEN HE FOUND OUT THAT SHE HAD DONE THE DIRTY THEY CURSE AND SWEAR LIKE MAD!!(WHEN IT BREAKS DOWN)

BOVVERD BOVVERD!!!lollollol.XX

Nature or nurture dear boy.

How do you treat yours?

Class Graham!!

Always bovvered me when people name their bike/car/toy/dog…oh, no not dog, that’s ok.

phrases I’ve actually heard people say:

“She purrs like a kitten” - talking about the bike after a service.

“She’s a tough old boot” - what? it’s a bike, not a boot, and it’s not female!!!

You’re at odds with Prince Charles’ theory of talking to inanimate objects then?

Mini,

I 'm at odds with Charley, full stop!!

Working with loadsa men, I get called allsorts at work

but i aint bovvered…

Your not a bike though, are you?!?

Which particular allsorts do they call you - is it these ones

snap i am the same !! infact i totaly ignore them!! i must be catching mens selective deafness syndrome.

Mine’s not a girl, he’s a boy! (Everyone knows this except Westie, who calls him a she )

And he’s called Jimbob the CBFantastic, because he’s a CBF and he’s fantastic, innit!

my harriet never gets shouted at! you see she never goes wrong!!!

Keti,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

this is the only Jimbob I know

Don’t know how to re-size

Ok all you name callers - what would you call my Hayabusa ? Don’t get any ideas I will NOT be having him ‘I mean it’ christened

DOLLY ?

Hazel

Trust you

I have a niece christened ‘Dolly Dimples’

GLADYS?

Only you could bring ‘nuts’ into the equation

Mind you ‘Hazel’ was a good private dick

Emmanuelle ? As in ‘Open all hours’ They are getting worse

HA HA HA! GERTRUDE? HEHE