n00b BCR run this weekend, Sun. 5th July

Oh dear :pinch: post it as a new thread and you’ll get an answer sooner. You know full well I don’t have this issue … I even carry a spare pair of socks with me in case my boots leak :smiley:

Good to see everyone today :slight_smile:

And you think you’ve got probs!

Attachments

Photo012a.jpg

glad he is ok tho, thats a bit of a mess init :frowning:

Yep, the back end is pretty similar:(

He has concussion. The Hosp (Adambrooks in Cambridge) are gonna give him some scans. His folks are on the way up there, so that saved going back up there when I got home at 5pm…

your a legend sneaky i would have stayed too if i was out, if i get a long run up the way i pop in and see him:D

lets hope the scans are all clear huh:)

What happened, & who is it? Hope he’s OK!

It wasn’t him that needed the air ambulance today was it?

cooltempo, asian fella CBR6 red one, he has been on last few BCR’s with us and he is a very nice chap too, GWS sooon fella, as i undertand it this was not a BCR rideout…all be it on same roads the BCR rides;)

whens his up to it im sure he will log in and tell us what happened, if he remembers!:w00t: concussion init:D

the Air Ambulance was another incident i see near leaden rodings.

I know who you mean. As you say seems a nice fella. I spoke to him before we set off & then again at Bosworth’s.

Get well soon mate.

Aaah shiiit what happened there then ? Get well soon fella.

Dont be daft m8. Anyone there would have done the same stuff. Unfortunately theres been enough practice for us regulars to know what to do beyond hitting the 999 system.

The whole ride coped very well. When we needed muscle, we got it. When we needed the road/traffic controlled, we got it. We were able to rely on each other and work as a team. I’m sure I speak for us all when I say we were glad to be able to rely on everyone.

Oh no!! cooltempo really top bloke, joined me a few times on the BCR. Hope he will be ok. I thought you guys where going 125 speeds?

Oh sh1t!

That’s horrible.

As I looked at the photo, I thought " I had one of those. So that buy who bought the screen from me…Can’t be! " and it was.

My thoughts are with you Anand!

****. Im devastated to here this. This guy is a great guy. Have been on rideout with him and was getting attached BMM. Get well soon mate.

Update:

I just spoke with CT’s Dad. The hosp wanted to send him home after he’d had his scans, so that should be a good sign. CT’s Mum used to be in Nursing and said no, keep him over night for ob’s. He is concussed and thats obviously the best place for him. His family will collect him tomo.

If I got it right earlier this afternoon, its CT’s daughters first birthday today.

Attachments

Photo009a.jpg

Here:

Attachments

yfibkfuivk.JPG

Just read this - bit shocked! Nice bloke, that posted the top ride out rideout which summoned 25 or so LBers + one Chr!s :smiley: to the lanes… GWS CT5 :slight_smile:

sneaky you missed off pointing out where the psycho hose beast that either 1) parks her car in the middle of the road 2) tries to decapitate people with her garden sheers or 3) both of the above!is that the bend that has the mixure of grippy stuff and tarmac? have they resurfaced those bends? or am i thinking of the s-bend further along? Its clearly been toooo long since ive been out that way!

If you asked BCR go’ers which bends give them the most grief, I reckon that would be one of them, there is elevation change, bumps and thats before you take into account the actual bend and its degree of tightness!

Hope the lad is back up and around soon! Best Wishes!

Ah… man… gutting - I met CT at Box (admittedly he was with Alex Gold so I wondered about his credentials a bit… :D)Glad to hear he’s (fingers crossed) ok.

Looks like a tight corner from the pic.

In my thoughts fella, in my thoughts.

ffs bad news :crazy: haverhill claims another victim… or was it cos of this and a crazy lady

btw gws ct5:)

Attachments

Garden-Shears-BY-008-.jpg

[quote]
kml_uk (06/07/2009)

sneaky you missed off pointing out where the psycho hose beast that either 1) parks her car in the middle of the road 2) tries to decapitate people with her garden sheers or 3) both of the above!

No, this is the last s’bend before you turn back on yourself at the roundabout. Surface is average.

Yes, thats a problem corner of mine, worse on the way home as there are 2 manhole covers and the high bushes can leave it wet in there, plus on a slow bike the approach is faster on the way home.

No, it was all his own doing…