n00b BCR run this weekend 27 or 28 June

Do you think you can overtake us safer than we can overtake you. Remembering the Chr!s incident. :D:D

I’m the only one of the 125’ers who has been to FF other than when Sneaky, Broady and Elad showed us the way … but … I’m not coming tomorrow … :smiley:

Hope you manage to get there :slight_smile:

I’ve been before but not on a 125 and buggered if I can remember the way anyhow!:hehe:

I am running in That Bike and was thinking about tagging along but the wife had already booked me for some boring sh1t elasewhere. It seems if its a scorcher tomo she want do whatevere she had planned, but would prefer I do whatever other boring sh1t she comes up with!:angry:

I wrote the route onto a post-it note (which is still sellotaped to the back of my lid) and had my girlfriend poke me in the ribs when we needed to turn left or right …

10 minutes into the ride I swung a left I distinctly remembered by the side of a pub (when Broady was leading - I actually thought we were pulling into a car park :D) … anyway … lots of frantic pokes and shouts of “not this way not this way” and we eventually met back up with the route that was wrote out … but even so … it wasn’t the “actual” route.

Best of British :smiley:

Oy!
Stop taking over our n00b thread!

Sneaky- bad luck mate.

Chris- I might invent a new way tomorrow! lol
Every1 will be following me- ah!!

Is there a latest list of attendees ?

If the weathers good, I may well join you!

I don’t know whether its the official BCR route but I know a way to Finch if thats any help:D

Ohh I’m on a 400 :smiley:

Me
DevsTa
Rorschak
Perkz
mrjunkoz
Digger
JeanPaul

Madbadnblond?

Madbad for def :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that - what happened? ;)Sorry Renée - tis far too early for me to be able to get over to there without using the M25 (I have to divert out via the Rotherhithe Tunnel and back in).I’d have to be up at 6am and to be honest, that just ain’t gonna happen :DTry & kick the ol’ foolani with the pitch fork :D:D:DHope y’all have a great day :smiley:

Uhm, I’m up at 6am too…

Thanks for today, thoroughly enjoyable mornings ride. :smiley:

hope you all had a good day, nice to meet you all, shame i was in the jam jar:crying:

Nice to meet you all. Really nice ride around and the lump managed to just about keep pace. :smiley:

Looking forward to the next one.

Thx to all those who made it!

I had another fantastic day.

I didn’t even have to lead thanks to Cher!

Us 125s will have to start learning it on our own though, so we can go at anytime time on any day (not that we don’t like the help!!) :slight_smile:

I love it when big bikes come along, they keep all the cars away. Cagers are too scared to overtake most of the time.

I tagged on to the back of some loud guys on the A406, on their return home from the Ace maybe? That made it soooo much easier to filter. Cars just moved out of the way.

I’d say there is a high possibility of another one next weekend :slight_smile:

Off shopping now.

And I did get up at 6am- the clock on this website is wrong for me…

Also, (from Bikesafe who were set up) we got these green circle stickers for our helmets, and a business card for personal info. to go on-to stick inside our helmets- for emergencies services if you are unconscious- green sticker lets them know you have the card in your helment- I grabbed a couple for those of you who didn’t make it.

well worth getting up for!

thanks all :slight_smile:

Doesn’t someone have a sat nav, plot in the tea rooms (lah di dah) post code and off we go.:cool:

It’s not as simple as that … sat nav will generally send you either the shortest distance or the quickest route (i.e. dual carriageways) … neither way being fun :wink:

Glad you all had a good day :slight_smile: