My visor escaped

Went to Brighton today and on the way back my clear visor somehow worked its way out the visor bag that I had round my waist and made an attempt to kill Matt. Fortunately he realised what it was just in time and ducked because it wouldn’t have been nice at 70 (no more of course) mph!!!

Anyway yet another lesson learned today
Number 3 - “keep visor in visor bag under jacket”

(Number 1 was “take clear visor on Jetstream rideouts as you never know when you will get home”)
(Number 2 was “dont put your mobile phone in an outside jacket pocket”)

(Number 1 was “take clear visor on Jetstream rideouts as you never know when you will get home”)

Yes, you do, it will be after it gets dark:D

Glad to hear you didn’t injure Matt - what about anyone else? Presume visor is now RIP

Seems like Brighton was popular yesterday, my other half went for a ride and ended up there, all right for some I was at work boo

nice to get an invite,i was sitting at home all day.

I went out for a nice hoon yesterday…but not to Brighton! :smiley:

could have told me that sunday night

Sowwy…it was kind of a last minute decision cos I was supposed to be getting a delivery but canceled it so I could go for a ride instead! :smiley:

You work shifts then? Next time its nice and I’m planning on going out I’ll post on here!

realised I had some more annual leave to use before I leave so took Monday off. Only decided on Brighton when we got up and werent there for long as I had to get back for spanish class.
very sorry though. want to catch up with you guys before I leave on the 16th so will call you.
and when I get back the weather will be far better for this biking stuff!!! xx