My tribute image to Craig Jones

Ok as Adz suggested in a previous thread, here is the image I’ve done to act as a tribute to Craig Jones.

Now I know you’re all mebbe commented out now but here it is if you feel you want to say something again or for the first time perhaps we’ll email this thread to the family/team in a while.

It’s the first image in the gallery if you want to see a bigger version.

Attachments

tribute.jpg

excellent … commitment thats how i’ll remember him , always trying hard

Brilliant pic of him doing what he loved best.

RIP

perfect mate, picture says it it all

That is a lovely picture Andrew.

Three days after Craig’s tragic accident and the tears are still welling up in my eyes at the thought of never seeing such a talented rider entertain me again.

Not only was he a brilliant and exciting rider to watch, he was a true professional and by all accounts a really lovely fella off track too.

I have followed Jonesey from when he was a British Supersport newcomer and knew back then he had a bright career in front of him. So cruelly cut short.

Thankyou Craig, God Bless.

Great picture Andrew.

Like Chunky, I’m still deeply shocked and saddened by the loss of a great racer.

RIP Jonesy

Superb image. Absolutely wonderful work and it acts as a great tribute to a great man.

As always, Andrew, your taste and manners are impeccable :slight_smile:

great racer. great person

will be missed

R.I.P

Great picture Andrew.

Such a sad loss, RIP Craig.

That’s a great one Andrew.

A lovely picture.

Such a natural and truly gifted young motorcycle racer who had such a bright future ahead. What a huge loss, it’s so sad. Very few could add excitement to a race like Jonesy, those memories cannot be erased.

It was a pleasure meeting Jonesy at the BSB round at Thruxton. Thank you for your time talking about the circuit layout even viewing a few laps of the track in the back of a van on my laptop. A real professional and charismatic young man.

I can’t believe you’re gone.

Thank you Jonesy for all you’ve given to the sport you loved, you’ll be sorely missed and impossible to replace.

Rest In Peace my friend.

My thoughts and sincere condolenses to all your family and friends.

R.I.P. Bright Talented Kid!

Attachments

14dbbec1-2e85-4592-983e-8247.jpg