My obligatory noobie intro ;-)

Hello All at LB,

after being a member of a couple of other biker forums - and having got thoroughly bored of them a few years back :rolleyes: - I thought it was about time I got my my proverbial into gear and actually join here, rather than just lurking :smiley:

So, a bit about me: Iā€™m a Triumph '675 rider and use it for commuting and fun, although, unfortunately, my trackday virginity is still intact. I live in West London and work in various bits of London, depending on what Iā€™m doing. Erm, what else do you want to know??? LoL.

I hope to get to the Ace on 04/07 and say ā€œhelloā€.

J.

Hello and welcome to the family.

Hi and welcome - the Ace is just around the corner, so weā€™ll see you there soon :slight_smile:

Watch out for the Newbie Night at the Ace - first Monday evening of the month.

As for Trackdays, Iā€™m sure weā€™ll sort that for you soon ā€¦ though be careful, theyā€™re addictive! A load of us did California Superbike School at Silverstone this week ā€¦ a useful, if expensive, intro to trackdays and riding skills.

Hi welcome to LB:D

Ello and welcome :slight_smile:

good morning and welcome to LB. you wonā€™t be leaving here in a hurry :slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile:

Hello Janey,

Welcome to this friendly forum!. I am Mr Moto-King. If you need any help or guidance I am more than happy to help out a fellow biker.:slight_smile:

Most people on here call me Sir. But Moto-king is fine.

Welcome.

Welcome

welcome :slight_smile:

Thatā€™d be the 04/07 then? LoL.

Thanks for all the welcomes and Iā€™ll try and break out of my usual anti social tendancies and hopefully meet yous all at some point soon :smiley:

Hi And Welcome To LB

hello thereā€¦welcome to the funhouseā€¦ :smiley:

Welcome from a fellow Triumph 675 rider:D

welcome aboard :smiley:

Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome,
I just bought a 675 from Jack Lilley. Pick up end of July.
Hopefully see you Monday

Hey nice to meet you last night , sorry we had to shoot off and leave you !

Hope you had a good night and get on a ride out sometime soon !

Ditto :slight_smile:

I had an attack of terminal shyness not long after you left - being social is not one of lifeā€™s gifts I have in abundance! - and done a runner :blush:

I will get on some of the ridouts for sure though x