My new ride.

I chopping the Thou in as a PX there is no extra room in the garage :hehe:

you taking off the all the bling you put on the gixer b4 you chop it in?

It’s alright I suppose

Ha ha , I did wonder why u went silent on FB when I posted that !!

Knew it was you yer fecker !

You know it makes sense !!

Ooooooh yes!

How much for the gsxr :slight_smile:

took you long enough! :smiley:

nice

Wow…Just Wow

Congrats. Now gis a go :smiley:

see it in the flesh last night, not the first one i’ve seen, awesome bike!

Peej aint minted hes just a flash ******:smiley:

my god they are LOUD!:cool:

no comment.

smiled.

First bit of feedback for you, it’s very Ducati in a sense that it’s quite a firm ride, the tank is very narrow, you are on your wrists quite a bit, it bellows huge noise and it hates low speed commuting :smiley:

Saying that it’s actually quite comfortable to ride the front feels amazingly planted and the bars are nice and wide, which I like very much. The dashboard is out of this world, the electronics are something most top manufacturers are going with now so quick shifter, ABS, traction control and also EBC. Oh and it looks absolutely stunning :cool:

Still running her in but that won’t take much longer then I can give her the full berries and get to enjoy her all over again.

RACE MODE AWAITS !

I saw 2 of those at Lydden Hill on Saturday (takes some ball to take such a nice bike around there, but good to see them being used as they were intended to), and they do look absolutely stunning I think. Even nicer in the flesh than on pictures. Awesome!

took one for a demo last week, decided to keep the S1000 as didnt think the electronic susspension was worth the extra £…that, and i just dropped 30K on it…HOLLA!

I think the BMW is still a better bike to ride but you just don’t get the passion that you get from owning Italian. The Panigale is a lovely bike to ride and i’m sure once i have got more accustomed to her i will love her even more, as i did with the 1098. The BMW was much easier to ride fast straight away, this needs learning a bit first.

Agreed

Very nice. Italians sure do make some beautiful bikes.

Tis a beautiful looking machine , now you got the weather to enjoy it too.

I got a boner!

Very cool bike, what’s the ratio of days owned vs. amount of times cleaned??

And how long had you owned it for before you bought your first modification??