My new exhaust - Mivv GP Carbon

As Kevsta said, everyone gets ribbed for chicken strips at first… Trust me we all had them :smiley:

As for rideouts, you don’t need to know anyone, just pop along when you see one that takes your fancy, the cornerman system means you can keep to your own pace… :slight_smile:

Also try popping down to BMM to get to know people, it can be daunting at first but come down a couple of times and soon you’ll be flinging insults at everyone… usually me_groovy for his bikes not working…

Back on topic of the cans, the new photos show something I had not seen… that little pipe in the centre (is it the DBKiller?) spoils is a bit in my opinion… it looks a bit puny for the bike tbh! But it’s still a great can for the bike :smiley:

Come to BM mate , you wont be on the only Duc , and once the piss taking is all over we can get on and start talking about bikes and other bollox !

Think your stereotype of people on here is a bit off shall we say !!

Get that baby along to BM fella, as JC said you won’t be the only Duc there and after my little mishap in the garage an hour ago there will be something else for the piss takers to concentrate on instead of your chicken strips :stuck_out_tongue:

Im glad the heat has gone from me! :smiley:

That’s what you think :hehe:

Alright then… you convinced me guys, I’ll see you next Wednesday and, if I’ll be off, at the next ride out!

PJ, I’m so curious to know what you’ve done to your sex bomb!!!

Cheers :smiley:

I knocked into an iron pole in the garage which fell onto the tank leaving a nice little dent in the edge :angry:

^ old age causing that

That iron pole was either your white stick or the zimmer frame you’ve jsut had powder coated.

Wow, sorry to hear that!
Condolences! :frowning:

They look great, like others have said makes a nice change to seeing Termi’s.
I got no baffles in my sv and there great in traffic if you let the engine ‘over run’ lets everyone no you are about.
On the motorway can be a pain without ear plugs or headphones whichever your preference.

Hope it wasnt a white stick , he may have got Tasered !

lol