My money box is full up.

That’s nowhere near full up!!! (£48.37)

I took mine to Tesco, who charge around 10% fee. Ended up pocketing over £200! Had I realised I would have found a free service... whereisgibson
Not yet found a free service for this so I just counted mine... You could give it to me, I'll only charge a 5% fee...  Serrisan
Deal! I'd rather pay someone a tenner to that work than do it myself. Plus all the diseases...
I took mine to Tesco, who charge around 10% fee. Ended up pocketing over £200! Had I realised I would have found a free service... whereisgibson
Not yet found a free service for this so I just counted mine... You could give it to me, I'll only charge a 5% fee...  Serrisan
Deal! I'd rather pay someone a tenner to that work than do it myself. Plus all the diseases... whereisgibson
I never had you down as a germophobe! 
Deal! I'd rather pay someone a tenner to that work than do it myself. Plus all the diseases... whereisgibson
I never had you down as a germophobe!  Serrisan
You don't know how I carry my spare change.

any euros in there :)

No! Proper brexit dollars only.

hahaha 

124£.57p and 4 Fiver’s. Sounds like a posh restaurant meal for me n Mrs B when she’s back on her feet! And 4 beers for me. She can have tap water :smiley:

Baggin it and note it up ready!

Woot. Get yourselves a money box is the moral of this story!

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Fivers in the loose change bank!? :metal:t3: :tophat:

And look at all those pound coins. The photo was a set up! :smile:

So the aceman was almost spot on! And as your local I’ll buy you a pint with one of those flash Fiver’s.

Hey banman, that’s terribly good of you.  so how about The Lamb, Church Street, sometime.  In fact, if you spell my name with a capital “A” for Aceman, I may even buy you a pint in return :wink:

Is that pub still going, was always rough when I was growing up along with the jolly farmer

Ah, the Jolly Farmer, aka SPOTL.

I assume you mean in Edmonton? The jolly farmer in the 1920’s.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Yes, grew up around there, but quite a few years later lol

SPOTL ??

SPOTL ??

Curtis

Sexual Problems of The Lad?

Lool ^^

Aceman Aceman Aceman … Is that 3 pints then? :smiley:

I used to go swimming near there. Good old Eddie Green… Takes me back!

Can do soon as the missus back on her feet in a couple of weeks.

I’m not bringing my money box though…

any euros in there :) Panagiotis
No, but enough drachma to buy back Greece.  :D